Hotel built in 1970, Last partial renovation 2004, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 62, Number of single rooms 16, Number of double rooms 46, of which have 2 separate beds 46, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 1, Number of rooms with air conditioning 6, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 22:30, Reception manned from 06:30, to 22:30, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 48, Hypoallergenic rooms 13, Family rooms available 3, Children's beds/cots 2
Unsöldstr. 10, 80538 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 2.32 km
- City centre (München) 0.98 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 27.8 km
- Highway (A94 - München-Steinhausen) 2.77 km
6:30 AM to 10:30 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:30 AM to 10:30 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 10 EUR
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,38 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Kitchenette in 6 rooms
- Fridge in 6 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 6 rooms
- Microwave oven in 6 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 3 rooms
- Temperature controls in 6 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Free daily newspapers
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Parkhotel im Lehel ehemals Golden Leaf
The hotel is very nice and the staff is very friendly and happy to assist with accomodations and needs. The breakfast is excellent. The food and beverages available in room are a great value and extremely convenient.
Great location close to the Englischer Garden and the city center.
Interior is quite outdated. I've been staying in the hotel for 8+ years and they has not been any major investment which shows. Housekeeping is not very reliable.
Central Location, yet quiet
Very functional rooms. Mattress rather thin, blankets rather thin. Functional.
while wifi is available in the lobby it is not sufficient for e-mail downloads etc. Add EUR 3 to your budget
Near to the US consulate location and also to the tram station near the city center
The amenities need to be maintained well. The check in time need to specified in the booking as I had to wait until 3 for check in as I did not know about the timings.
Good , comfortable, reasonably priced.
Very friendly staff, quiet rooms and wonderful breakfast!
close to the city center
great location, quiet
we received a very nice club room to the back.
One receptionist was not really friendly.