Hotel built in 1883, Last complete renovation 1996, Last partial renovation 2019, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 12, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 9, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 5, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 3, Number of junior suites 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 21:00, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 21:00, Reception manned from 08:00, to 21:00, Reception manned from 08:00, to 21:00, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 12:30, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 12, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 2
Rheinstr.10, 65385 Rüdesheim am Rhein, Germany
- Station (Mainz Hbf) 24.27 km
- City centre (Rüdesheim am Rhein) 0.28 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 44.82 km
- Highway (A60 - Bingen-Kempten) 3.19 km
8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 08:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider Telecom
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Upgrade to next room category
- WLAN in room
- Domestic landline phone calls
- Room service from 10:00.00 until 13:00.00
Evaluations of Hajo´s Germania Lodge & Irish Pub
Very pleased with the quality of the room // clean, well-furnished. Staff very helpful with restaurant recommendations and local activities. Breakfast was good, if somewhat limited selections.
Minor noise problem (passing trains), but not excessively so.
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel, if we are ever in the area again would consider staying again.
The rooms over looking the Rhine are a little noisy, there is a train line between the hotel and the river. This is a very busy freight line.
This hotel is in a great location along the Rhine. Close to the train station. I will stay again on my next trip.
We were disapppointed with this hotel. At the front is Hajo's Irish pub.´´ Fortunately this was quiet while we were there, but we did establish the diso on the evenings it was available went on into the early hours´´. There are rooms directly above the bar and disco. The staff were always pleasant and polite, the waitress for breakfast was the cleaner - no one else around, and two days we had to ring the bell for our requirements. Yogurt was available one day, but then it was a case of waiting for the next delivery. Breakfst, served in the bar was acceptable. On our day of departure (9.15hours) there was no one available in the hotel for us to pay our bill to. we had to wait ten minutes the cleaner telephoned for some one to come to work. There is no mention on the hotel description of the car parking charge (there is a mention of a nightly charge for pets). Car parking at the hotel is 4euros nightly. All in all we were not impressed by this hotel and felt it was too expensive for what it was.
Well positioned Hotel . for Christmas Markets(which was our reason for visiting)
Very tight car parking spaces
The hotel owner was very good in helping us to book the boat cruise and advise us what to do as we only have a short time by that part of the Rhine.
clean, renovated well, located well
noisy at night time (bar on ground floor)