Hotel built in 1955, Last complete renovation 2012, Last partial renovation 2014, Total number of rooms 158, Number of single rooms 24, Number of double rooms 134, Number of suites (separate rooms) 24, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Motel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 158
384 Canada St., 12845 Lake George, United States of America
- City centre (Lake George) 0.75 km
- Airport (Rutland - Southern Vermont Regional Airport (RUT)) 62.39 km
- Highway (Interstate I-87) 1.0 km
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 USD
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Cable TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Washing machine for guests
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Georgian Lakeside Resort
they did not have my reservation when I arrived!!
very clean, modern and had many amenities Also, the restaurant was very good
Nice Place and Great staff
Best rates in the whole area in winter, AND one of the best places.
Price in the off-season can't be beat.
Price of room during off-season.
Great price on short notice during an event week.
Wonderful location on Lake! Great pool & beach area. Happy Hour at Cabanna bar has perfect view of lake & the yachts docked below. Short walk into the town area.
Rooms were clean, close to town (walking distance), nice Italian Restaurant, staff was friendly
noisy air conditioning, definitely economy motel level, old rooms, wouldn't recommend for fireworks view
I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel.