Hotel built in 2006, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 24, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 1, of which have 2 separate beds 23, of which have a double bed 1, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 6, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of junior suites 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 15, Hotel closed from 2009-01-01, to 2009-01-04, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 24, Family rooms available 0, Children's beds/cots 2
Schäftlarnstr. 135, 81371 Munich, Germany
- Station (München Hauptbahnhof) 4.0 km
- City centre (München) 4.5 km
- Airport (Munich International Airport (MUC)) 32.74 km
- Highway (A95 - München-Sendling-Süd) 2.46 km
The Gästehaus am RPTC is situated idyllically only 4 kilometres from the city centre of Munich. Famous sights such as the old town with the square Marienplatz and the shopping street Maximilianstraße are highly recommended and conveniently reachable by public transport. Moreover, the Munich Zoo and the recreational area Perlacher Forst are located near the Gästehaus am RPTC.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 10:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Children's playground
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection in 24 rooms
- Temperature controls in 15 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Washing machine for guests
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Gästehaus am RPTC
The place itself isn't attractive from the outside but has good spacious rooms. It's a fantastic location if you want to be in the south and by the river. About 6 metro stops from the centre.
It's linked to a clinic, which, for a hotel, is a little strange.
Need a coffee maker Need a ventilator
Some of the light-bulbs in the room didn't work. But still there was enough light available (for working at night).
schönes und ruhiges Hotel - ich habe mich sehr wohgefühlt, großräumiges, sauberes und gemütliches Zimmer, kostenloser Internetzugang, Lage zwar etwas außerhalb aber mit öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln sehr gut zu erreichen, gutes Preis-Leistungsverhältnis, sehr freundlicher Empfang
Frühstück mit 12€ etwas teuer
close to the ISAR river with great biergarten in walking distance (in the summer) good jogging along the river bank very new and modern place to stay.
located a little bit off where the action is. only few restaurants around , but with a sub way station in 5-10 minwalking distance the center is close. Although located in a very safe residential area , a woman alone may not like to walk alone at dawn from the subway station to the hotel.
Very nice surroundings, quiet, relaxed
Great location, free parking, room size, very clean, friendly personal. Definitely would stay again.
I would absolutely recommend this Hotel. We visited the Zoo in Munch with the children and the place was within walking distance to the Zoo located very nicely at the river. It was also close to public transport so that it was no problem to reach the city center as well. Staff was very friendly and the breakfast was good. We requested two adjoining rooms and were able to get rooms that were connected by a door. Overall it was a very pleasant stay with good value for our money.
Friendly staff, great breakfast, free LAN (wired) in the room, free parking in garage.
WLAN in the room would be highly appreciated