Hotel built in 2005, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 153, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 153, of which have 2 separate beds 104, of which have a double bed 47, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of junior suites 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 153, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Motel, No-smoking room 126
Via Darsena, 1 Ang. Via Aurelia, 56121 Pisa, Italy
- Station (Pisa) 2.0 km
- City centre (Pisa) 1.8 km
- Airport (Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (PSA)) 2.09 km
- Highway (Pisa Centro) 0.5 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 10:00.00 and from 19:30 until 22:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 8
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Telephone by the bed
- ISDN connection in 153 rooms
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 153 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Room service from 08:00.00 until 22:00.00
Evaluations of Galilei Hotel
It ticked all the boxes - plenty of car park space - handy for the airport - nice room - good breakfast and a really nice dinner.
Nothing was wrong
Location to airport for early morning flight
Hotel is ok for location to airport for an early flight but would not reccomend for several day stay in Pisa as it is 3km from central Pisa and it is not a pleasent walk
Staff most obliging and co-operative
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and plan to return. We go to our home in Tuscany every year and stay over coming and going. Look forward to being at Myone. We did not use the Sports centre so have no comment. JoAnn Carbery
Really none -- just a bit of sadness on leaving ´´il bel paese.´´
Room was clean. Stuff was friendly. What can I expect from a hotel?
Breakfast could be better.
Very helpful and attentive staff.
Given that this is a fairly new building, I feel that alittle more info on facilities, eg shuttles to town and airport could be offered rather than asked for. Could the Hotel's full telephone number be put on their room Keys for info of the customer?
Good relationship quality-price
Bad location (it is located in an isolated area and it is needed to take a taxi to/from the aiport and to/from Pisa city centre).
very nice hotel - good service and clean comfortable rooms
be warned - book the shuttle bus before you arrive - you can walk there from the station, but you certainly cannot from the airport! other than that a great stay!
Enjoyed our overnight stay very much.The meal in the bar area was excellent. would recommend hotel and would stay again.
very small negative would have liked a little more information as to where and when meals etc. could be found.
Breakfast on Sunday morning could be better managed. Fruit and Breads have run out, only 1 coffee machine available, o knives/forks/napkin on the tables....