Hotel built in 2008, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 229, Number of single rooms 229, Number of double rooms 229, Number of rooms with air conditioning 229, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Airport hotel, Motel, Holiday hotel, Health and beauty hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, No-smoking room 229
C/ Alberedes, 16, 08830 Sant Boi de Llobregat, Spain
- Station (Estación de Sant Boi) 1.5 km
- City centre (Sant Boi de Llobregat) 1.66 km
- Airport (Barcelona International Airport (BCN)) 4.33 km
- Highway (Pol. Ind Les Salines) 1.0 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Security patrolled car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 10,00 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:00.00 until 16:00.00 and from 20:00 until 23:00.00
- Garden terrace
- Indoor pool open from 10:00.00 until 21:00.00
- Turkish bath
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center open from 10:00.00 until 21:30.00
- Beauty parlor open from 10:00.00 until 21:30.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hallways
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 229 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Emergency exits for each floor
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 229 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 0 EUR
- Shuttle service to the trade fair Fee 0 EUR
- Laundry service
- Health and beauty vouchers valued at 18 EUR
- Personal shuttle service from airport
- Personal shuttle service to airport
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of FrontAir Congress
The location is great as there is a large shopping center next to the hotel and the hotel offers a free airport shuttle.
had a room next to the elevator which was quite noisy and fingernails on the bathroom floor.
Address is not in GPS. Shuttle bus only takes you if you reserve it WELL in advance - (full of tourists) Definitely NOT 4 stars...
The hotel was very nice and wonderful service when the air conditioner didn't work in the room. The staff was very helpful and accommodating us.
On Hotel.com you need to add directions to hotels from airport because it was very difficult to find the hotel because it was so new the hotel did not register in our GPS.
Was pleasantly suprised to see the hotel sits on the edge of a shopping mall. Very close to airport, very friendly driver.
Was under the impression smoking was allowed in the lounge/bar area -- indoors. However being outside was not too terrible.
Very clean, great price, good location near airport.
I request info on shuttle from airport due to late check in time when I submitted my electronic booking. No reply received. No signs at the airport for this hotel's shuttle bus stop. When a local called the hotel on my behalf, they could only advise to go to Terminal #2 when I was already at terminal #1. A shuttle bus driver from another hotel told me to stay at the terminal #1 stop and the shuttle did arrive eventually. Reccomendation: Place signs for this hotel at the shuttle terminal & inform front desk staff that it is possible to catch a shuttle from terminal #1.
The staff is very uninformative, lack of interest in helping guest with common issues. The resteraunt staff would rather be left alone that take an order, it felt like I was bothering them when wanting to make an order. i will never stay at this hotel again!
the room is too smale and disapointing for hotel that discriebed as 4 stars hotel
Very nice hotel, close to airport, but no noise, good location re city cener an good shopping next to it. I would definitely recomend it
Frühstück ab 7:00, um 7:15 waren immer noch die Lichter aus... ich musste zeitig (in dem Fall nüchtern) los.
Very nice area with shopping though outside of Barcelona