Hotel built in 1965, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 74, Number of single rooms 41, Number of double rooms 26, of which have 2 separate beds 19, of which have a double bed 2, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of junior suites 9, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 74, Hypoallergenic rooms 3, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 2
Roggendorfstr. 23-25, 51061 Cologne, Germany
- Station (Köln Hauptbahnhof) 6.71 km
- City centre (Köln) 6.86 km
- Airport (Cologne Bonn Airport (CGN)) 18.0 km
- Highway (A3 - Kölner Ring - Köln-Mülheim) 2.11 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator dasgate
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider dasgate
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Kitchenette in 7 rooms
- Fridge in 7 rooms
- Microwave oven in 7 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- DVD/video rental
- Classic concierge service
- Gift vouchers available for Wochenendspecials,Übernachtungen, Verkostung
- Express check-out
- Porter service Cost per item 3,00 EUR
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Welcome drink
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Friends
the Bed was very comfortable
No option to eat on the weekend in the hotel, kitchen closed
Very nice hall, very cozy common space. Good for restin, good for meeting. Very nice breakfast choice. Close to Cologne and reasonably close to public transportation.
All was fine. I like to go there.
very fine breakfest
smell of spray on the floor
To be honest, nothing much. Breakfast was good but it's not a wide variety so you lose appetite after one or two days. Just other good thing is it's very close to the office and there are bus stations near.
I asked to cancel half the period of my reservation two weeks in advance but they said they will still charge me. So I had to stay for one whole month even though the place was not good. The room here is basically empty just bed and TV. The microwave, fridge and other kitchen basics are only available for the business suite, and has limited availability. Nearest restaurant and aldi is 15-20 minutes away by foot. Maybe it's recommendable to stay here only for 1-2 days tops.
The breakfast staff were helpful and reception staff also.
I arrived late in evening to find restaurant was shut for refit. I had to order take away pizza delivered to my room and then had to go back down to reception for cutlery so pizza was only warm when I got to eat it. I could hear the person in the room next to mine snoring.
Nice balcony, proximity to company, new and clean bathroom
rather poor breakfast
Very near if you are going to the Chempark. Just an Aldi and one restaurant near. Very quiet and big rooms.
They charged me one bottle of water (3.5€) that I didn't drink.
The breakfast was quite good.
the noise was quite intensive during the night
everything was very good. would for sure go again!
Outside of the building looks very book, but the inside is very nice and clean. very good breakfast, nice and polite staff.
rooms are quite small, especially the bathroom. food in the restaurant was quite bad. only ate 1 time, never again.