Hotel built in 1956, Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 25, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 23:00, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 23:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 23:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 23, Hypoallergenic rooms 0
Frankenallee 185, 60326 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 2.02 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 3.4 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 10.79 km
- Highway (A648 - Anschluß (Theodor-Heuss-Allee)) 1.32 km
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR Cost per day 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Fridge in 23 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 23 rooms
- Ironing machine for pants in 23 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 23 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Express check-out
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Franken
Nice little hotel conveniently located close to the fairgrounds. We stayed for the week of Musikmesse and it was OK. The third floor without elevator is not for everyone, but I quite enjoy a little exercise. Rooms are small but tidy and OK if you do not plan on doing some morning gym or work seriously. Breakfast was plentyful and OK quality.
This is a general rant about the fact that tradeshows drive up pricing by a fctor of three or four, and besides paying our head off for a booth inside Messe, we had to pay 170 per night for a room in a two star hotel at best. Funny that the cab drive to the Maritim entrance still only cost about 7 €...
Friendliness & competence of the hotel staff
Too small bedroom
Calm, Clean, Bath room OK, TV, Free WLAN Nice price
Polstery and carpets with stains
We ordered non-smoking room but the room was sticky and full of cigarette smell !!!
quiet, very close to downtown. good transportation.
Heater was broken for 2 night. The 3rd day they brought a heating devise. You must prepay all the amount at your check-in. No english speaking (one person only)
I wll not use hoptel.de again, your inflexibility n changing my booking was woeful.
it is not the most ideal place to recommend someone there on the first stay in frankfurt. should be give a 1star rating.
Great value. Simple place. There are a lot of convenient shops on the nearby main street - coin laundry, internet, etc.
Nice owner, hospitable, helpful
Room was hot and uncomfortable, and very noisy due to ´´window´´ opening to outdoor hallway, next to kitchen and loud guests (or family members of owner) insisting on having loud conversations in front of open window late into night. No privacy as well.
Very nice and cosy hotel with very friendly service! Would stay there again!