Hotel built in 2002, Last partial renovation 2017, Number of floors 13, Total number of rooms 154, of which have 2 separate beds 49, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
Avenida Diagonal 161-163, 8018 Barcelona, Spain
- Station (Barcelona - França Railway Station) 2.3 km
- City centre (Barcelona) 2.64 km
- Airport (Barcelona International Airport (BCN)) 15.27 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Four Points by Sheraton Barcelona Diagonal
Clean, new Hotel
Noisy Street, AC did not work
The hotel is very nice and definitely deserves 4 stars.
The hotel is situated in an office and residential area and seems rather far away from the city centre and the bustling atmosphere of Barcelona. No exciting restaurants and bars near by. It takes about half an hour to reach the centre either by bus or by metro, however the nearest metro station is 15 minutes on foot. Therefore, the hotel is not ideally suited for a short stay in Barcelona, however it is perfect if you have more than a couple of days ahead of you.
nice location, easy access to the city.
reception staff is not so polite, the internet access was missing at all at the 5th floor and the receptionist told me twice that there is internet connection in the whole hotel. I insisted I have no signal at the 5th floor and the answer was the same.
fair good location + Free parking available in the area. Within walking distance from everything. 5 min walk to a big shopping center with brkfst and coffee
as a whole it is good.
at the price paid should've included breakfast.
Very new and clean, upper floor rooms with wonderful views of Barcelona - sunset over the city // situated at the nice and local Rambla de Poble Nou // shopping centre across the street, nice restaurants
nothing, would always come again
The bathrooms and elevators are nice.
1. The hotel is located on a loud street, and it was too warm during the days and had uneven temperatures at night. The air-conditioning was not working on the hotest night and opening the windows let in all the noise from the streets. 2. The hotel was not too close to the main transportation lines to the city center. (The tram that takes one to the Metro station runs in front of the hotel but the stations are not that close. The bus line that goes to the city center doesn't run on a timely manner.) On a hot day, the 15-minute walk to the Metro station can be unbearable, and the walk back at night, after a busy day, feels very far a away. 3. The hotel staff was mostly unfriendly and sometimes sounded very irritated and seemed to be wanting to get rid of us when information about some city places were requested, as an annoyance rather than the reason for their jobs. One particular front desk clerk was simply rude. 4. The breakfast is of poor quality, from the tasteless and watered-down coffee with milk and chocolate, to the scrambled eggs and the juices. To top it off, we were not allowed to charge it to the room. We had prepaid eight nights with two credit cards and were never offerered to have the card pre-authorized to allow us to have breakfast.
Very close to the beach (15 min walk), but be aware that the hotel is some 10 min walk to the closest metro stop.
great price-quality ratio
breakfast was super expensive. 15 euro per person