Hotel built in 1996, Last complete renovation 2010, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 17, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 14, of which have 2 separate beds 1, of which have a double bed 13, Hotel closed from 2012-12-23, to 2012-12-26, Reception manned at weekends from 06:30, to 21:00, Reception manned from 06:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Country hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 17
Pleißaer Str. 18, 09224 Chemnitz, Germany
- Station (Chemnitz Hauptbahnhof) 10.1 km
- City centre (Chemnitz) 9.17 km
- Airport (Dresden Airport (DRS)) 76.88 km
- Highway (A4 - Wüstenbrand) 2.79 km
6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:30 AM to 9:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Folklorehof
Lovely room Fantastic kitchen A lovely, friendly staff We will definitely visit this hotel aigain at a later date, no special reason needed.
can only say positive about the facility. Bathroom is a little small but sufficient. Dinner and brekfast is good. room was under the roof with angled wall but large with 3 beds. interesting place.
This is a lovely little ´´oasis´´ and I look forward to staying there in the future
Staff very friendly and helpful. We visited the restaurant for our evening meal - the food was fantastic and the service was superb. Would definitely recommend the hotel to others and hope to visit again.
This hotel is top of my list of hotels in this region. Not only because the prices are so reasonable but the staff are very helpful and friendly and the food is also great value for money. I know I was warm during this winter and there were even friendly people who dug my car out of the snow. Thanks!
It is a non smoking hotel, which is indicated on the website, and the only place I would smoke is outside in the cold. That said, it will get you some fresh air and help cut down on the old habit.
Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. For the price - excellent hotel.
Nice and quite location, the rooms are beautiful and very clean as well as the bathroom, the staff is very friendly and helpfull, very child and dog friendly, excellent cuisine.
no negative points as far as I'm concerned
nice rooms, friendly and helpfull staff, waited for us for late arrival, very good service!