Style of hotel and ambience
Look forward to a pleasant stay at this city hotel. The rooms and suites present a contemporary style and elegant elements. Relax in the wellness area with a sauna and fitness room, as well as a spa with massages and beauty treatments. The restaurant serves international specialities. The lobby lounge and the bar invite you to linger. Meeting rooms with modern technology are available.
Special features of the hotel
Our wellness area includes a well-equipped gym and sauna with sweeping views over the train tracks at the Central Station. In the wellness area our partner Alovea Day Spa offers spa treatments such as massage, body scrub and more. Parking at reduced price can be made in the car park at the shopping center Nordstan, nearby the hotel. Breakfast and free WiFi is included in the room rate. Please note that Pets must be pre-booked and the reservations department needs to be contacted as this is based on availability. Please note that the parking house is located in Nordstam house which is about 200 mts from the hotel.
Hotel built in 2004, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 300, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 300, Rooms with connecting door 8, Number of suites (separate rooms) 6, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 0
NILS ERICSSONPLATSEN CENTRALHUSET, 40121 Göteborg, Sweden
- Station (Göteborg - Central Railway Station) 0.09 km
- City centre (Göteborg) 1.6 km
- Airport (Gothenburg-Landvetter Airport (GOT)) 19.01 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 190 SEK
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 SEK Fee per day 0 SEK
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 SEK Cost per day 0 SEK
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 2
- Pets permitted Fee per day 200 SEK
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of First Hotel G
The location is really great.
Ask for a room overlooking Drottningtorget for a nicer view. Great location right at the central station, but still quiet. Fast and reliable Internet connection (included of course).
Weekend breakfast was very busy with long queues to the buffet and nowhere to sit. However, weekdays were fine with plenty of space.