Hotel built in 2008, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2008, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 101, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 92, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 87, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of junior suites 7, Number of rooms with air conditioning 30, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Boutique hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 101, Hypoallergenic rooms 0
Birger Jarlsgatan 24, 114 34 Stockholm, Sweden
- Station (Stockholm - Central Railway Station) 1.07 km
- City centre (Stockholm) 0.0 km
- Airport (Stockholm-Arlanda Airport (ARN)) 36.07 km
- Highway (Norrtull) 0.7 km
Östermalmstorg Metro Station is 300 metres from Hotel Drottning Kristina. Boats to the Stockholm Archipelago depart from Nybroviken Bay, 500 metres away.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 14:00.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Door with spy-hole in 101 rooms
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Guest room doors self closing
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 SEK Cost per day 0,00 SEK
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board in 101 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Ice machine
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of First Hotel Drottning Kristina
Great location spacious rooms and very clean. I can highly recommend this hotel and would book it anytime again.
Clean and fresh room. The staff was very friendly. For anybody who doesn't mind to walk a lot s/he will have a lot to see/do in Stockholm since there is for example house of parliament museums Stockholm castle shops restaurants etc in walking distance from this hotel.
there is a sense of intimacy because this is a sefries of apartments in three buildings rather than a purpose built hotel. No two rooms or corridors are the same. The room I had was very generous for a city centre hotel.
direction labelling for rooms is poor and you have to "guess" to go through certain doors to get to your room. Also because it is a few buildings fused together some of teh stairc ases do not actually lead to reception which is a pain when you have gone down and have to go back up again. The chcek out part of reception was also a bit cramped and people waiting got in the way of people going to and from breakfast. Check out was also slow.
Great atmosphere beautiful styling of the hotel.
Noise from the discotheque next to the hotel all night one night.
I arrived at the hotel and despite my guaranteed reservation was informed that they had made an error and had no room for me. They called a taxi and sent me to another hotel quite a distance away so their response was appropriate but I found it extremely inappropriate to have rented the room twice.