Style of hotel and ambience
In the hotel Fiera in Bologna, well-appointed rooms that are suitable for business and private travellers alike are at the guests’ disposal. In the morning, a breakfast is offered. Moreover, a conference room as well as parking facilities are provided and staff at the reception desk is available 24/7.
Special features of the hotel
PRESTIGE ROOMS WITH 2 KING SIZE BEDS, JACUZZI BATHS OR SHOWER, EXCLUSIVE TOILETRIES FOR AROMA THERAPY, BALCONY, SAFE, TEA AND COFFEE FACILITIES
Hotel built in 1968, Last complete renovation 2002, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 99, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 40, of which have 2 separate beds 22, of which have a double bed 14, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 13, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Number of rooms with air conditioning 99, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Motel, No-smoking room 28, Hypoallergenic rooms 3, Family rooms available 13, Children's beds/cots 1
Via Stalingrado 84, 40128 Bologna, Italy
- Station (Bologna - Centrale Railway Station) 1.88 km
- City centre 3.0 km
- Airport (Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (BLQ)) 5.98 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 2 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 4 EUR
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 19:30.00 until 22:30.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 2 EUR
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls in 99 rooms
- Centrally controlled ventilation
- Individually controlled ventilation in 99 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Free daily newspapers
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Room service
Evaluations of Fiera Wellness & Spa
Vado spesso in questo hotel perché si trovano delle buone offerte
Ho specificato che volevo il materasso matrimoniale e la vasca da bagno ed invece mi hanno dato 2 letti singoli attaccati che in continuazione si separavano e con il box doccia in bagno ed inoltre c'erano un paio di zanzare che non lasciavano dormire (visto le diverse macchie di sangue lasciate sul muro dalle uccisioni degli ospiti precedenti si capisce che quella camera è tartassata dalle zanzare). Se ci ritorno sarà solo perché le volte precedenti mi sono trovato abbastanza bene.
A few more 'foreign' channels on the TV would have been good. Why the charge for internet access?
Hotel was very well located, rooms were very spacious, and the beds were comfortable. Being quite hot, It was very nice to find the A.C on!!
The bathroom could have been cleaned better, and the receptionist on Wednesday 12th September was not very nice. We asked her for directions, but she didn't explain well.
Double room at only 30 euro for the night including breakfast. Great value for money! Easy to find and to reach by car. Free parking in front of the hotel // however the number of parking lots is limited.
City center is within walking distance (20-30min) but the main road offers nothing special to see and therefore the walk seams to take much longer than it really is. Bus is an alternative to reach city center. We didn’t receive the welcome drink although it was clearly stated in rate description on the confirmation // the receptionist was not allowed to provide it and the manager was not present.
- Very noisy, next to rail way tracks, very thin walls. - Room, Bed clean, floor EXTREAMLY dirty, had not been cleaned for +20 years ! - Hallways smelling of mold and vomit. I can not in any way recommend this 1 star hotel to anyone - If I could I would have cancled my stay but I arrived too late in night, unfortunatly.
excellent price-quality ratio. Rooms are tiny but clean.
Very helpful and nice staff, very good breakfast! Everything is very clean and hotel is good connected to the city center. Next time in Bologna I will stay only here.
I got a triple room instead of an individual room which i think was nice from the hotel
too noisy, train noise + traffic noise