Style of hotel and ambience
The guesthouse Gästehaus Fernblick in Bad Wimpfen is the ideal accommodation for business travellers and weekenders. Bright and individually furnished rooms, including Wi-Fi, provide much space and comfort for a satisfying stay. Regional delicacies can either be enjoyed in the elegant restaurant or on the garden terrace.
Special features of the hotel
The check in and the breakfast is in the Quality Hotel am Rosengarten located. The guesthouse is next to the hotel. Important: On Wednesdays only sauna for ladies! Bitte beachten Sie, dass unser Restaurant vom 02.01.2019 einschließlich 06.01.2019 geschlossen hat.
Hotel built in 1967, Last partial renovation 2007, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 61, Number of single rooms 35, Number of double rooms 26, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Ayurveda treatment, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 20, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 2
Osterbergstr. 16, 74206 Bad Wimpfen, Germany
- Station (Bad Wimpfen) 1.0 km
- City centre (Wimpfen) 0.41 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 60.58 km
- Highway (A6 - Heilbronn/Untereisesheim) 6.04 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 7,50 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 18:00.00 until 22:00.00 and from 00:00 until 00:00.00 Closed sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sunbathing lawn
- Garden terrace
- Sauna Fee 8,00 EUR
- Solarium Fee 3,00 EUR
- Turkish bath Hourly rate 8,00 EUR
- Beauty parlor open from 10:00.00 until 18:00.00
- Fire alarm
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency back-up generators
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 10 EUR
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Fernblick Gästehaus
Really good breakfast buffet. Friendly staff at the reception.
The hotel and the rooms are really old. The garage is expensive. However it is no problem to find a parking space on public roads for free (from 5pm)
Excellent and rich buffet breakfast. Everything was perfectly clean in the room. Possibility of spa procedures. Nice surroundings.
The hall was full of cigarette smell in the first floor and it was smelling also in the room. I can't belive it is possible these days. I missed hairdryer. Extra charge for parking. Wifi didn't work.
Parking far away and extra charge, noisy. No value for money.
Quiet place, really good breakfast, value for money, clean room.
The rooms are a bit old, and they're poorly equipped, no fridge, no ac, no fan. It was a bit hot when we arrived, but cooled down later.
The room was very quiet, and enough spacious for a short stay. I've apreciated the generous and various breakfast.
nothing to warn.
Value for money, Breakfast.
Excellent service free wifi
The hotel staff was helpful.
The bed was very hard and the halls smelled like a hospital. The restaurant staff waited on others so after 10 minutes waiting (while others who came in later were served), we left and went to a delightful restaurant downtown!
Breakfast and meal is super!
I was expected much more better room for this price. By bed was comletly unusabe, it was real hard nights for me, because of the bad conditions of the bed.
Clean, tidy, very acceptable place to stay.
Not clear from description that restaurant etc is located in Hotel Rosengarden a short walk away.