Last complete renovation 2008, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 92, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 64, of which have 2 separate beds 17, of which have a double bed 47, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 10, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 17, Number of apartments 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 58, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 58, Family rooms available 4
Rue du Faubourg Saint Denis 216, 75010 Paris, France
- Station (Paris - Gare du Nord) 0.45 km
- City centre (Paris) 3.02 km
- Airport (Paris-Orly Airport (ORY)) 17.57 km
- Highway (porte de la chapelle) 5.0 km
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
1:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Door with spy-hole in 58 rooms
- Door with security lock in 58 rooms
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 92 rooms
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Sightseeing tours
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
Evaluations of Faubourg 216-224
Close to Bus Terminal and Metro
Proximity to metro and train station Comfortable bed.
Breakfast poor variety Leaking bathroom sink. Lack of tap hole cover in the bathtub.
Proximity to metro/train stations. Mini-fridge.
Room too small Window not closing/opening right. Breakfast lack of variety.
Good location, near Gare du Nord
Rooms are very small and noisy !
The personal was very friendly and room was clean. The location of the hotel is great, very close to train and La Sacre Coer. Suficient if someone is searching place just to sleep.
Little a bit shocking was when I entered room which was already occupied and a couple there was making love....it was embarassing. Shame, in TV was only one channel... And in the end I was surprised by rating from dollar to euro. If I paid cash and changed money in my bank, I could save around 70 Aus dollars.