Hotel built in 2008, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 126, Number of suites (separate rooms) 35, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
2305 New York Avenue NE, 20002 Washington, United States of America
- Station (Washington) 3.68 km
- City centre (Washington) 5.31 km
- Airport (Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)) 9.19 km
Though located on the outskirts of Washington, DC there are good transportation links to downtown and to the convention centre. There is also a free hotel shuttle service to Washington Union Station.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Indoor pool
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Microwave oven
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Washing machine for guests
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington DC/New York Avenue
Price, compared to others in this high cost area, but to do so placed us in a less that desirable & somewhat inconvenient area.
Not much around hotel for dining, other than fast food. Not in best neighborhood.
very remote area, we were told it was not really save to walk around in the evening. But you have to go out and eat, so not really an option to stay in.
I would most stay again!
Hotel should have a open bar installed.