Hotel built in 2002, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 84, Number of double rooms 3, Number of suites (separate rooms) 34, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel
1255 Walker Avenue, 30344 Atlanta, United States of America
- Station (Atlanta - Amtrak Station) 15.5 km
- City centre (Atlanta) 10.08 km
- Airport (Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)) 2.98 km
The hotel is located in the immediate vicinity of Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport and the Delta Flight Museum. There are also good road links to Atlanta, which can be reached within 15 minutes. The imposing Stone Mountain Park where visitor can enjoy a cable car ride up to the summit is a famous attraction nearby.
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Fitness centre
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- CD player
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Microwave oven
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Ice machine
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Washing machine for guests
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North
Very large room. Breakfast was good.
The bathroom shower curtain was very dirty.
room air was very humid
The hotel looked as pictured but the vacant lot across the street was not seen in the picture. However, I was pleased with the hotel.
The parking lot was congested, very limited parking. Inside hotel was great. Breakfast was mostly carbohydrates. No fruit or protein.