Hotel built in 1970, Last complete renovation 2004, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 42, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 38, of which have 2 separate beds 38, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Number of apartments 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 21:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 22:00, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking room 10, Children's beds/cots 2
Marktplatz 7, 65824 Schwalbach am Taunus, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 10.95 km
- City centre (Schwalbach am Taunus) 0.73 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 14.26 km
- Highway (A66 - Eschborn) 3.94 km
7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR
- Garage is a 1-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Fridge in 16 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 42 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Free daily newspapers
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Fair Hotel am Rathaus
Hotel was in good location. Close to S-Bahn & walkable distance to Continental office. Staff was very friendly & co-operative.
Wifi is apartment was very poor. To access wifi, I had to go to kitchen where we get the internet connection & that too vey minimal. I felt very cold despite having Heater in the room. I would recommend this hotel only if they improve the Wifi connection in the apartment.
hot wather, room heating works fine,
- very few parking lots, around hotel is difficult to find parking - very dirty room (especially carpeter, cannot walk without shoes, pillow was a bit smelly, bathroom not realy cleaned, towels very old and very used.
close to office
they took the money the day I booked
Fridge and kettle in the room. Close to the railway station.
Bad smell in the bathroom, bed linen and the toileet wasn't clean enough, no soap. poor internet in the evening. For internet connection you need to ask login and password at reception and sometimes they gave it for 24 hours only then you need to ask it again. It is not convenient, especially, if the reception open until 9p.m. only. The same, if you want to check-in later. Summary, 3 stars are too much for that hotel.
I was given an apartment in a building next to the hotel and I liked that the room was pretty big. --> the personal was nice and helpfull // --> the breakfast was good.
The lightning in the room was not working in the first night I arrived, -->the room had a heavy smell, -->the balcony and the wardrobe were not properly cleaned (there was coweb all over), --> the internet was not working in the apartment (in the hotel`s reception it was working but not in the apartment).
The odorant smell in the room was pretty intense.
- the smell in the room (seams to have been a smoking room in the past) - too less parking places
Friendy and approachable staffs. Very near the Schwalbach Limes station and very accessible. Internet is free.
Bathroom is too small and its very hard to move around. Main door lock is too old, you need to manually lock it.
The room is quite big with nice bathroom. the place is also very nice with 1 min walk to the Sbahn station. nearby there is a REWE and Cafe, very nice place
there is no direct line from room to reception, everytime I need something, i need to walk to the reception and come back, which is not that convenient
The staff was nice and friendly. The room was clean.
Noises in the room...you can hear everyting from the next room....even when the neighbour flushes.