Hotel built in 2008, Last complete renovation 2008, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 144, Number of single rooms 144, Number of double rooms 144, of which have a double bed 144, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Number of suites (separate rooms) 8, Number of rooms with air conditioning 0, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, Certified Design Hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 395223, No-smoking room 144, Hypoallergenic rooms 144, Family rooms available 8, Children's beds/cots 3, Renovation work planned 2016-01-06, to 2016-01-22, in area other
An der Germania Brauerei 5, 48159 Münster, Germany
- Station (Münster (Westf) Hbf) 2.82 km
- City centre (Münster) 1.86 km
- Airport (Münster Osnabrück Airport (FMO)) 18.18 km
- Highway (A1 - Münster-Nord) 3.76 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 8,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 0-minute walk away
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 8,00 EUR
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 3 open from 06:30.00 until 22:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Children's playground
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator vodafone
- Door with spy-hole in 144 rooms
- Door with security lock in 144 rooms
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Hotel auto linked to fire station (Alarm automatically notifies fire station)
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Hotel staff Red Cross Certified in CPR
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Automated external defibrillator on site (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 0 rooms
- Iron + ironing board in 0 rooms
- Temperature controls in 144 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 144 rooms
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Changing mat for babies
- Baby monitor available
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Factory Hotel
high price for room and breakfast
Design hotel with good breakfast
no extra pillow available and no adapter for international power available. Not a good business hotel
Eine sehr spezielle, unkonventionelle Innenarchitektur. Vielleicht nicht jedermanns Geschmack, aber mal so ganz anders als dir nivellierte Innenarchitektur der großen Hotelketten
Etwas mehr Blumen und kleine dekorative Ausstattungsdetails im Zimmer wären schön gewesen.
Excellent hotel on the edge of the City Centre. Fantastic architecture, if modern - concrete!, superb gastronomy (breakfast), and top bar with great cocktails! Great place for Christmas in a super City! great value for money, top facilities, bed/shower etc. Friendly welcome. Would return without hesitation.
Don't expect a wardrobe - it's a rail, part of the modern ambiance.
Great hotel, this was the second time we stayed there.
The breakfast was quite expensive therefore we did not eat it.
Guests can use the sport & wellness facilities of Fitness First health center which is almost next door for free. Furthermore, there are several restaurants with a nice variety of food (Spanish, Italian, Austrian restaurant, Kölsch Bar, Currywurst stand, etc.) closeby.
Kein Schrank im Zimmer. Etwas hellhörig.
Excellent hotel for a reasonable price. Room was modern with huge, very comfortable bed. Room contained everything you would want. Cleaned both mornings we were there and service was excellent. Exterior of the hotel is still going undergoing work but you couldn't tell from inside the room. We didn't hear any noises from the club and had three excellent night's sleep. The staff at reception were very friendly and helpful with everything we asked. Nice selection of places to eat in and around the hotel, and not too far from the city (taxi on a friday night cost about 6 Euros). Would definitely stay here again.
Breakfast was quite expensive and we ended up going out of the hotel for food in the morning.
absolutly cool hotel! you can use the fitness first studio for free!
Hotel is not in the city center, but you can make use of public transport
Large rooms, good breakfast, quiet
The corridor connecting the main building and the adjoining building is quite cold during winter season. The music played during breakfast doesn't meet everybody's taste.