Last complete renovation 2007, Last partial renovation 2012, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 11, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 5, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 3, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 06:00, to 01:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair hotel, No-smoking room 11, Children's beds/cots 1
Klarastr. 68, 45130 Essen, Germany
- Station (Essen Hauptbahnhof) 1.35 km
- City centre (Essen) 2.12 km
- Airport (Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)) 23.79 km
- Highway (A52 - Essen-Süd) 1.04 km
6:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:00.00 until 02:00.00 and from 11:30 until 03:00.00 Closed sunday
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:45 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 5 EUR
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Fabritz
This is my third visit to Essen and stay here, so it is a bit like returning to old friends. I was very impressed with offer to forward a package that I had expected to be delivered during my stay there.
Vale for money score so low because it was far more expensive than previously AND €30 per night than still advertised on website. Only proceeded with booking because of previous experience - BUT will have 2nd thougts again.
Excellent food at the family run pub. Very friendly and helpful owners.
continental breakfast excellent, although no fresh milk available, no eggs served,
rooms very badly soundproof, almost every breath of the neighbour can be heared.