Hotel built in 2009, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 39, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 39, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 39, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 0, Number of rooms with air conditioning 39, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 21:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 21:00, Earliest check-in 14:30, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 39, Children's beds/cots 2
Gaudenzdorfer Gürtel 73, 1120 Vienna, Austria
- Station (Wien - Hauptbahnhof) 2.79 km
- City centre (Wien) 3.47 km
- Airport (Vienna International Airport (VIE)) 19.1 km
- Highway (Westeinfahrt) 12.0 km
The hotel Fabrik is centrally located in Vienna, near the underground and tram stations. The Mariahilfer Straße can be reached on foot. The Naschmarkt, the city centre and Schönbrunn are in close proximity. The Prater with the big wheel can be reached by underground within 20 minutes.
7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:00.00 until 23:59.00 Closed saturday,sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Telekom Austria
- Breakfast to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Seating with armrests in reception area
- Interior lighting in public areas with motion sensors
- Within walking distance of public transport max. 500m
- Background music not louder than 40 db
- All meals also available as small portions (reduced price)
- Easy-to-read menu (font at least Arial 12)
- Table service
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Emergency back-up generators
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Hotel staff Red Cross Certified in CPR
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR Provider Telekom Austria
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 39 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 39 rooms
- Separate luggage storage space
- Spacious wardrobe (linen shelf, hanging options)
- Bed at least 50 cm high
- Bed at least 100 cm wide (single bed), at least 180 cm (double bed)
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Meets ISO 14001 environmental management standard
- Free daily newspapers
- WLAN in room
- Chemist and doctor can be contacted via reception
- Various daily newspapers available
- Excursion offers, e.g. for day trips or other excursions which can be run either unescorted or for groups
- Information material about the hotel, region and local events
Evaluations of Fabrik
Very comfortable bed
The metro station was near, friendly staff and very gold breakfast
No restaurant on the weekend (no lounch and dinner opportunity)
The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was also very good. We would stay there again.
It was not the best part of town, but transportation downtown was close by and easy.
The room was clean, quiet, the breakfast was abundant. The hotel looks new. I enjoyed my stay and will go back whenever I go to Wien.
Fabulous hotel and very kind & helpful staff.
Well, I stayed for 3 nights and it's clean and friendly for my experience. The only thing might could be better is in the smoking balcony, it will be better of there's handle on the outside of the door. However this is not anything very significant. I had my business trip very satisfied.
staff were helpful on checkout regarding ongoing travel arrangements Good value overall for the price, nice to have everything included in the price.
It would be nice to have tea and coffee facilitities in the room. Breakfast was nice but it would have been nice to have a bit more variety each day rather than the same offered every day.
It is my hotel of choice in Vienna. Close to main road, tube and tram, it remains quiet in its courtyard setting. Rooms and beds are comfortable, the atmosphere welcoming, most of all a good place to chill out after a day of meetings.
An excellent Hotel, with a competent and friendly team which we will happily recommend to anyone who wishes to come to Vienna. The breakfast was first class, thank you to everyone.
On Friday night, I found the noise of people talking outside at the restuarant a nuisance to a late hour. This was because the noise echoes around the courtyard and because it was hot, we had the windows open as we prefer fresh air to using air con. In colder weather this would be less of a problem of course. This is not a big issue as the restaurant did not give me any sleepless nights on the other days we stayed.
With the same daily hotel budget, I have stayed in Paris, Rome, Prague, Stuttgart and Vienna (this hotel), Hotel Fabrik is the most comfortable.
Maybe it will be nice to construct a glass door at the shower area to prevent water spillage.