Hotel built in 2008, Number of floors 31, Total number of rooms 243, Number of single rooms 1, Number of double rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 208
Street,Bonifacio Global City 32nd, 1634 Taguig, Philippines
- Station (Guadalupe MRT) 1.5 km
- City centre (Taguig) 4.06 km
- Airport (Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)) 5.92 km
This sophisticated city hotel is located in the capital region of Metro Manila in Taguig City. The region on the north-west banks of the Laguna de Bay has an excellent infrastructure and is home to several restaurants, shopping facilities, and banks. If you're interested in science, do not miss out on a visit to The Mind Museum.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Garage in the hotel
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Cable TV
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Hotel safe
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of F1 Hotel Manila
Very Friendly Management
The housekeeper Harold is really friendly. He could always keep my room clean which made me feel comfortable.
Temperature of air-conditioner cannot be set higher at all which made me feel really cold at night.
Friendliness of the staff
I like the breakfast. Front office staff are polite and transport is complimentary as a package. Location is very convenience.
Room toiletries not adequate, do not have shower cap, no comb, no shower gel, toilet paper forget to refill and at times and have to ask for extra roll. Water heater is hard to control, sometimes very hot or very cold. Staff at coffee house not attentive, gather at the station and talk but the manager and chef is very nice and polite and helpful. Service very slow. Elevator no sign of lift coming and very slow.
-In room have some dust
Got facility like iron & ironing board
Cleanness is very poor. Towel is gray not white. Coffee cup is dirty.
Accessibility from my office.
Does not have Currency exchange facility.
Near to Bosch Office
Cleanliness to be improved
Hotel location in city centre & near to Bosch Office
Cleanliness & maintenance
1. Friendly customer service 2. Walking distance from the hotel to the office
1. Room looks old 2. Baby cockroach spotted in the room 3. Shower room door cannot close properly 4. Housekeeping forgot to provide hairdryer, requested for one but residue of masking tape was around the handle.