Hotel built in 1998, Last complete renovation 2016, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 104, Number of single rooms 87, Number of double rooms 17, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, Boarding house, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel
3747 29TH STREET SE, 49512 Kentwood, United States of America
- City centre (Kentwood) 3.46 km
- Airport (Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR)) 5.27 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
Evaluations of Extended Stay America Kentwood Extended Stay America Kentwood
Hotel looked old and dingy, but appeared clean. It seemed a little more sketchy than hotels we normally stay in.
Room is silent, simple A/c heater in the room. It has few channels to see in the CRT TV. Bed, Bathroom and cleanliness while entering is good. Room is having enough space and table chair, dining table etc.
Dish washer is not available. We have to wash the utensils ourselves. The washing powder for utensils are also to be purchased by us.
I liked my room, my neighbors were noisy, but we managed.