Hotel built in 1999, Last complete renovation 2015, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 104, Number of single rooms 87, Number of double rooms 17, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, Boarding house, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel
10300 CASCADE CROSSING, 44144 Brooklyn, United States of America
- City centre (Brooklyn) 0.86 km
- Airport (Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)) 7.81 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Children's playground
- Sprinkler system
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
Evaluations of Extended Stay America Brooklyn Extended Stay America Brooklyn
I asked to get a non smoker room so they gave me one but the smell was very bad, it felt like somebody was smoking there just 1 minute before I arrived.
Location was nice
Person working front desk was not available right away, hotel has basically no breakfast. Rooms did not smell very good and bed/covers were uncomfortable.
It was a positive stay, we only stayed for 1 evening so it couldn't be evaluated much more than that. The only problem that I had, had nothing to do with the hotel or the staff, but another customer.