Hotel built in 1900, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 25, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 25, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Number of apartments 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, No-smoking room 25
Große Friedberger Str. 14, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Station (Frankfurt Hbf (tief)) 1.97 km
- City centre (Frankfurt) 0.62 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 14.24 km
- Highway (A66 - Frankfurt am Main-Miquelallee) 2.82 km
Centrally located in Frankfurt, many shopping facilities are situated in close vicinity of the B&B Expo Hotel. Moreover, several sights like the town hall Römer, the skyscraper Main Tower and the villa Liebighaus are located within a radius of 2 kilometres. Frankfurt Trade Fair is conveniently reachable within 10 minutes by car.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Garage is a 5-minute walk away
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 18:00 o'clock
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Kitchenette in 3 rooms
- Fridge in 3 rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 3 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Welcome drink
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 3 day(s)
- Limousine service
- Daily weather forecast in Mandarin
- Chinese newspaper
Evaluations of Expo City Hotel
The cost benefit is really good, and the location is awesome. It's just on top of one of the major S-Bahn/U-Bahn intersections, so it's very easy to move around. The rooms are very simple, but deliver quality. I loved it and plan to stay many next times.
Wifi was not working most of my stay
Very close to S.bahn Konstablerwache, to the Zeil and also to the Main river.
If the windows are kept opened during the night, the level of noise is quite high. The shower cabin is a bit too small.
Das mir zugeqwiesene Zimmer stickig heiß auch nicht mit dem ausgestatteten Ventilator zu lösen. Fenster öffnen bedeutet Lichtschacht ständig laufende Absauganlage.Zigarettenkippen Verschmutzte Fenster mit Vogelkot. Im Bad zerknittertes großes Handtuch und Fingerring auf der Konsole. Stellt sich die Frage wie wurde sauber gemacht. Ring an Rezeption abgegeben hat aber nicht so richtig interessiert. Bisher das schlechteste Hotel was ich dienstlich oder privat erlebt habe.
Customers cannot pay with credit card.
near the metro, convenient to the city. quiet and clean.
- only cash payment???!!! at least on my booking terms, there are no words about cash!!!