Hotel built in 1984, Last partial renovation 1996, Number of floors 11, Total number of rooms 378, Number of single rooms 378, Number of double rooms 378, of which have 2 separate beds 235, of which have a double bed 22, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 88, Rooms with connecting door 22, Number of junior suites 11, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 00:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 378
Avenida Pio XII., 4, 46009 Valencia, Spain
- Station (Valencia - North Railway Station) 2.05 km
- City centre (Valencia) 1.82 km
- Airport (Valencia Airport (VLC)) 7.73 km
- Highway (AP7) 5.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 2-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 19 EUR
- Garage is a 2-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 07:00.00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool open from 11:00.00 until 19:00.00 closed from 2010-01-01 to 2010-10-30
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Vegetarian food available
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- Telephone by the bed
- Temperature controls
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Emergency information
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Shoe-polishing service
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Expo Hotel
Hotel very near the OldTown region, so very easy to go out at night. Very friendly and prestative staff.
You have to pay for internet wi-fi in the room. It sould be free or already set on the price of the rent as almost all people at hotel would use it :(
todo perfecto! el personal de la recepción fantastico! limpieza impecable. y desayuno muy bueno.
no tengo comentarios negativos, todo bien!!!
The breakfast buffet was excellent.
The only problem was the strong odor of cigarrete smoke.
Easy to reach by metro and bus. Friendly staff. Rooms reasonably well equipped. Noise OK if you close the dividing door. Food/Restaurant OK (we did not have breakfast in the hotel).
Buses and metro stop at 23 hours. It takes the Nightbus N3 over an hour to reach the hotel.