Hotel built in 2001, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 75, Number of single rooms 40, Number of double rooms 35, Number of suites (separate rooms) 17, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 75
107 Interstate Blvd., 29621 Anderson, United States of America
- Station (Greenville - Amtrak Station) 41.39 km
- City centre (Anderson) 10.29 km
- Airport (Greenville Spartanburg International Airport (GSP)) 57.23 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Restaurant(s) 0
- Outdoor swimming pool
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Satellite TV
- Telephone on the desk
- Fax connection
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Microwave oven
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Bathroom with bathtub
- DSL/broadband Internet access
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
Evaluations of EX 19B) Holiday Inn Express & Suites ANDERSON-I-85 (HWY 76
There was a coffee bar available 24hours
courtesy of the staff, from the reception to the kitchen.
very noise air conditioning, people talking really loud in front of my door and I needed to call the front desk. carpet inside the room really old.
the Friendliness of the staff, they were so kind
Everything was as expected and David at the front desk went above and beyond to make sure things were good.
Microwave is definitely outdated but it still worked so no biggie. Took about 5 minutes to reheat something that most would have done in 45 seconds.
Good location. Near many restaurants.
Very Clean, good location
Food was typical microwave food, but biscuits and bacon appeared fresh.
Good location, nice ammenities downstairs for breakfast
Hot water pressure was too low, shower curtain rod was loose so curtain would not stay closed
Hotel was under construction. had i known this, i would have stayed somewhere else.
Hotel was undertaking a major renovation at the time of my visit.