Hotel built in 2001, Number of floors 4, Total number of rooms 68, Number of single rooms 68, Number of double rooms 68, of which have 2 separate beds 34, of which have a double bed 34, Number of rooms with air conditioning 68, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Motel, No-smoking room 10, Children's beds/cots 3
Viale Europa 1135, 55100 Lucca, Italy
- Station (Stazione Di Lucca) 2.0 km
- City centre (Lucca) 1.73 km
- Airport (Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (PSA)) 18.27 km
- Highway 1.0 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 2,95 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 19:30.00 until 22:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Sauna Fee 323 EUR
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 4
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV
- Telephone by the bed
- Temperature controls in 68 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Porter service
- Business center
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Eurostars Toscana
The keycard system did not work. Rooms were opened by the receptionist only.
Room is clean, quiet, and hotel has a large car parking yard.
Clean and confortable room
Expensive dinner and the including breakfast is not the best.
when it's raining, noise is quite loud.
I highly recommend this hotel.
A very good place to stay especially for business stay. Good internal design - you just feel confortable.
The location is a bit at the end of the city (or at least you feel like) and next to the highway, but this definitely can be endured due to all the rest in the hotel :).