Total number of rooms 28, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 21, of which have 2 separate beds 11, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 2, Rooms with connecting door 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 00:00, Latest check-out 00:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 28
10, avenue Mac Mahon, 75017 Paris, France
- Station (Paris - Gare Saint-Lazare) 2.25 km
- City centre (Paris) 4.66 km
- Airport (Paris-Orly Airport (ORY)) 17.42 km
Located only 200 metres from the Arc de Triomphe, the hotel Etoile Park Exclusive Hotels can be found in an excellent place in one of the most visited areas of Paris. Here, you find some of the city’s most expensive shops and boutiques as well as cafés and restaurants. With the metro, all districts such as Montparnasse and Notre Dame are conveniently reachable.
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Cable TV
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Plan of emergency exits
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Laundry service
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
Evaluations of Etoile Park Hotel
- staff was very friendly - very central location close to Arc de triomphe - small but good breakfast
- very small rooms (though that's normal for Paris standards) - rooms appear quite worn off - room didn't get warm, even with climate control temperature turned all the way up.
I love this hotel.
The staff were very helpful
Please, remove this hotel from the SAP list !!! Durty, noisy, ..... a scandal !!!! Where does the owner live ???? I hope not in such conditions I imagine... !!!!
Clean new shower and toilet. Close to the Arc de Triomphe ( 100 meters). Internet.
You feel like you are in a cardboard box..it is tiny and you can hear everything through the walls..My room was not fresh..needs painting annd refurbishment.