Hotel built in 2000, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 9, Total number of rooms 255, Number of suites (separate rooms) 239, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Suite hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
5055 INTERNATIONAL BLVD, 29418 Charleston, United States of America
- City centre (Charleston) 10.7 km
- Airport (Charleston Air Force Base-International Airport (CHS)) 4.08 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Marked disabled parking space
- Hotel bar
- Children's playground
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Room service
Evaluations of Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport Convention Ctr
very clean, roomy and close proximately to Bosch plant.
no negatives other than it's a little pricier than other hotels but one I usually stay in was booked.
No robes or big towels for walking back to room after swim
Nice to be back in a spacious, quiet and relaxing environment and not only in a hotel room.
Breakfast had made to order omelets...very good. The 5:30-7:30p evening receptions with snacks was enjoyable. Dinner in the restaurant was better than expected. Customer service was very good and professional. Shopping needs were very close.
restaurant has poor dessert choices television has poor channel choices
hotel resturant changed desert menu
Very convenient location. Breakfast choices were outstanding. Complimentary airport shuttle driver volunteered information of local interest.
Key cards did not work well. It never worked on the first try and by the end of the stay, it required more than 20 attempts to get in. Others in my group had similar experiences. There was a sock left behind by a previous guest beside the bed when I checked in. A microwave and refrigerator were included, but no utensils were available.
Hotel amenities are very nice and appreciated during an extended stay. Rooms are very spacious.
Television reception was poor // laundry service was over priced
Overall the hotel is in good shape and location worked for my requirements
I had to contact the hotel staff becuase there were issues with the toliet flushing (which the maid service should of caught). It was fixed that day while I was out of the hotel. As a tea drinker I was dissappointed that tea bags were not replenished in the room, I had to get extras when I went down for breakfast.
I enjoyed the stay at the Embassy Suites. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were great as well as the evening reception.