Hotel built in 1989, Last complete renovation 1989, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 274, Number of suites (separate rooms) 266, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Trade fair/conference hotel, Suite hotel, No-smoking room 274
909 Parsippany Boulevard, 07054 Parsippany, United States of America
- Station (New York - Pennsylvania Railway Station) 38.57 km
- City centre (Parsippany ) 1.83 km
- Airport (Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)) 29.36 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 2
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of Embassy Suites by Hilton Parsippany
reasonable breakfast, coffee machine in the room
cleanliness was not good.
Large room with good working area.
Breakfast quality could be improved. Poor hairdryer.
The dreadful noise in both suites I used. I changed suites but the noise was so bad that I could not use the suite for working in and I spent as little time in there as possible. I barely slept in the 4 nights I was there
Directly opposite the office in Parsippany, so would recommend it based on the convenience to the Bayer office
Not the most modern hotel
The size of the apartment and some facilities, as shutle to Bayer site during the week. the WiFi inside the room was also very good to work.
It would de interesting to have a shuttle available on weekends to malls or restaurants, especially on winter time, since there is no place to eat near the hotel. Also the restaurant was not available on Saturday for lunch (I guess also on Sunday). Besides, would be interesting to have some guest support on renting a car.
Reported several times problems with electrical system.
Good shuttle service
Room cleanliness below average, value for money low average. Would never go there privately
nice accomodation : large rooms. sports facilities.
in general : not very clean and noisy (due to the indoors fountains). in particular : the dirty toilets of my bathroom had not been cleaned before my arrival !
no free WI-FI, wanted $12.99 per day.
I think it has an excellent cost-benefit relation. Is not a luxury site but pretty functional, well located and comfortable.
They do not have a shoutle service...which could be very useful.