Hotel built in 2007, Last complete renovation 2007, Number of floors 21, Total number of rooms 210, Number of suites (separate rooms) 190, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, City hotel, Suite hotel, No-smoking room 198
208 Saint Antoine Ouest, H2Y OA6 Montréal, Canada
- Station (Montreal - Central Railway Station) 0.66 km
- City centre (Montréal) 0.63 km
- Airport (Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)) 14.61 km
The hotel is situated in the heart of the financial district, close to Old Montreal and the Quartier International. Within a short walk, you reach many shopping facilities, restaurants and may enjoy an exciting nightlife. At a distance of 20 kilometres, Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is located.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Embassy Suites by Hilton Montreal
Very nice staff. Two free drink coupons per day.
Large suites, pleasntly furnished. Helpful staff
Nice to have kitchnette with microwave, but crockery and cutlery were missing. Light switches not in optimal positions,
Right across from the convention center. Not far from the SAP offices
Parking in downtown Montreal is expensive and this is no exception.
Really nice hotel. My room was spacious and modern with a complete kitchen, living room and separate bedroom. Two big TVs and a fireplace. You get two coupons per day for drinks at the hotel bar (any drink you like plus tacos and other snacks for free - really nice). Breakfast was ok for Canadian standards but not for European, could be more choices (e.g. there was no cheese but creamcheese). Nice and helpful receptionist.
Park house is below the hotel and very narrow (costs add. 26 CAD). I needed to close my curtains all the time due to an office building next door.
in case hotel is not fully booked, staff grants you an upgrade to larger suite....
windows of rooms not perfectly noise-isolated (street!)
Very nice new facitity. Lots of features in the rooms. Whirlpool, fireplace, 2 TV's Also a large refrigerator and microwave
Cumbersome internet access. Not a real good workout center yet (new one under construction) Also limited resturant service, possible also under construction.
very large Suite, I couldn't use all the space. Perfect location