Hotel built in 1986, Last complete renovation 2017, Number of floors 10, Total number of rooms 293, Number of suites (separate rooms) 250, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Suite hotel, No-smoking room 293
2120 Main Street, 92614 Irvine, United States of America
- City centre (Irvine) 1.87 km
- Airport (John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport (SNA)) 1.93 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Embassy Suites by Hilton Irvine Orange County Airport
Spacious and clean room, good equipment. Location nearby BSH-US office building and right next to BSH design and experience center.
The aircon was very noisy. Hotel staff at front desk had different opinions regarding the garage which had the effect of extra costs for the first night. For breakfast there were no glasses for juice or regular cups for coffee - just plastic or paper cups.
Beautiful hotel with great food and friendly staff.
Room is very omfortable
This was a great hotel. The ambiance was nice. Breakfast was delicious and convenient. The best included breakfast I have had in a long time. Staff was friendly as well.
Always my favorite hotel in Irvine. Newly remodeled with great staff personnel. Feels like my home away from home.
Great hotel. Always very friendly and ready with my room. I look forward to returning.
The atmosphere and friendly people.
They did not credit my HHonours points to my account.
Great service - Shuttle service from the airport / to the airport was easy.