Hotel built in 1989, Last complete renovation 2005, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 239, Number of suites (separate rooms) 239, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Suite hotel, No-smoking room 239
19525 Victor Parkway, 48152 Livonia, United States of America
- City centre (Livonia) 5.56 km
- Airport (Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)) 24.96 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Pets permitted
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Embassy Suites by Hilton Detroit Livonia Novi
The room was very comfortable and quiet. Loved the bed!
It was raining when I was there...
The breakfast was amazing // Cook to order omelets :-) The inhouse Restaurant has undergone renovation, and the food options were great.
The hotel is older and the decorations are dated.
very clean and the employees are too friendly
the noise in the room was terrible, the hotel is beside a highway and a lot of car noise enters to the room
Everything was good this time!
I like everything!
Beautiful room, excellent breakfast, friendly staff, exercise room and whirlpool was awesome.
Because it was winter time the lobby was a little cold.
I do appreciate the room service because when it is dead cold winter one do not want to go out and eat. Thank you for your service and patience with me.
I just hope there are most choices for breakfast because if you stay for a while one will notice the same food is being served over and over.
Facilities (room, gym) quality is perfect.
Usually the fruit is fresh for breakfast, this time was regular, not good at all.
Spacious rooms. Friendly staff.
Car alarms going off in parking lot late at night.
El cuarto es muy amplio y el trato del personal es muy bueno.
Parece ser ya un hotel viejo y se nota en las habitaciones, puertas que no cierran facilmente, muebles que parece que se van a deshacer, el tapón para la tina no funcionaba, las cortinas del baño estaban rotas, mucho ruido del exterior, la television tenia fallas con el sistema de cable, habia que apagar y prender varias veces la tele para tener imagen o audio, el internet te pide que introduzcas la contraseña cada 2 días. El hotel siempre estaba lleno, si no era por alguna convención, había algún evento, por lo que el gimnasio siempre estaba lleno y no se diga la alberca, niños corriendo por todos lados y los elevadores mojados. Tal vez me tocó mala suerte y no fuí en una muy buena temporada, pero no lo recomiendo...