Hotel built in 1989, Last complete renovation 1989, Total number of rooms 262, Number of suites (separate rooms) 253, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Trade fair/conference hotel, Suite hotel, No-smoking room 262
707 East Butterfield Road, 60148 Chicago, United States of America
- Station (Chicago - Union Railway Station) 30.16 km
- City centre (Chicago) 31.38 km
- Airport (Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)) 17.44 km
The hotel is situated on the outskirts of Chicago with the centre being located at a distance of approx. 35 kilometres. Within 20 minutes by car, O’Hare International Airport is reachable.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Telephone on the desk
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Lombard Oak Brook
Room Staff Parking
Location, Staff, Breakfast, Room, Clean.
Nothing to comment.
spacious, comfortable bed
Very loud highway sound (sounded like window was wide open). Couch had badly mismatched cushions and other furniture in front room was badly mismatched as well. Breakfast took forever to prepare (I only had scrambled eggs and sausage, but waited for over 10 minutes). No other warm food was available for self-serve which is poor planning when you think about all the people that are in a morning rush.
Central courtyard can be noisy - until the kids go to bed.
I was able to secure a shuttle ride to the office with no advance notice, and the staff was friendly and helpful.
The people at the Embassy Suites are very accomodating and customer friendly
The Staff at the Hilton Embassy in Lombard, was above average. Everyone remembers you and makes sure that you are comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Good like always!
I received the room I had booked.
Very Friendly Staff, Very helpful.
Dinner in the hotel restaurant... Food was very good, Service was poor.