Last complete renovation 2000, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 28, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 23, of which have 2 separate beds 4, of which have a double bed 19, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 5, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 21:00, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 14:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 21:00, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 10:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, No-smoking hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 28, Hypoallergenic rooms 28, Family rooms available 5, Extra-long (over 2m) beds in 3 rooms
Hauptstr. 66, 69245 Bammental, Germany
- Station (Heidelberg Hbf) 9.0 km
- City centre (Bammental) 0.37 km
- Airport (Frankfurt am Main International Airport (FRA)) 76.48 km
- Highway (A656 - Bergheimer Straße) 9.72 km
7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Credit cards are not accepted
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Car park is a 3-minute walk away
- Marked disabled parking space
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Roof garden
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Video surveillance of hallways
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 09:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarms in guest room
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Plan of emergency exits
- DSL/broadband Internet access in 28 rooms
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Elsenztal
very good value for money, friendly staff
Friendliness Nice location
based on price, nothing
price place (near Hockenheimring)
It was great. The hospitality of the family, who run this hotel, amazing. The rooms were very clean. The breakfast was fine. As they told us,they don't have more than six months from the date that they started to manage this hotel. The loccation of the hotel is great. From a big terrace you can see a forest and a small river 50 meters from the hotel.Also near to the beautiful Heidelberg. If i remember not more than 10 km. There is a train station near to the hotel which goes right to heidelberg. We loved the place. We had a great time there. Excellent hotel,but most of it very warm family.
The owner was so helpful and friendly! The breakfast was amazing.
The church bell right outside the window!
the only positive is : it's near from a grocery shop. the recpetionnist has done his job.
a 10 years old receptionist Whaou, I have never seen this in my life. Like the other comments, we can notice a problem in the staff team. The room didn't have heating but the blankets are warm. good luck for the next client.
unpersönliche Atmosphäre seitens Personal und man muss im voraus bezahlen. Wenn man einen Tag früher abreist, bekommt man dann nichts mehr ausgezahlt.
Breakfast (while not copious) is fine. The room was generally a good size.
The owners/staff are extremely rude and don't seem to want guests at all. We were initially refused entry on arrival, we were not made welcome at all and the owner stared at us constantly while we ate breakfast. He shouted at us after we had paid to complain about our late arrival - completely unacceptable. Also there was a huge poo in the communal toilet for over 2 days that the staff did not clean up which made the restaurant and corridor stink.
The staff was not friendly at all. When we asked to see our room before our money was demanded up front, the lady at the front desk was very unhappy. Later that night when we were looking for food in this very small town, we found no one in the reception area to help us. When we resulted to some takeout, we brought it back to the hotel and wanted to eat at the tables in the reception area, however, we were unwelcomed, as we had a beverage and were told that beverages had to be purchased from the front desk. The hotel room had a horrible smell, the hairdryer was broken, and the breakfast foods were subpar. For the amount of money we paid, we were very disappointed, as we had 6 guests at the hotel. We felt like a nuisance to the staff working there, and could not have been more happy to have left our stinky room and unfriendly staff behind.
clean,warm,breakfast adequate and fresh
a little basic and in need of a re vamp as it is becoming very dated