Hotel built in 1342, Last partial renovation 2014, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 12, Number of single rooms 3, Number of double rooms 9, of which have 2 separate beds 2, of which have a double bed 10, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 3, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 00:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 00:00, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair hotel, Holiday hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking room 12, Children's beds/cots 1
Irrerstr. 9, 90403 Nuremberg, Germany
- Station (Nuremberg Central Station) 1.15 km
- City centre (Nürnberg) 0.53 km
- Airport (Nuremberg Airport (NUE)) 4.83 km
- Highway (A73 - Nürnberg/Fürth) 4.35 km
7:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
7:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 15,00 EUR
- Car park is a 1-minute walk away
- Secure parking
- Garage is a 3-minute walk away
- open from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00 and from 00:00 until 00:00.00 Closed monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,sunday
- Fire alarm
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Fee per day 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 12 rooms
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Heated towel rack in bathroom
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 7,00 EUR
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
Evaluations of Elch
Zu wenig Brot beim Frühstück
great position close to the old town with great restaurants close vy
It's a while since my wife and I stayed at this wonderful old style hotel. We were only there for one night and would certainly stay there again next time we go to Nuremberg. It has an old world charm and the staff were very nice and helpful.
The hotel was clean and comfortable and in a good location
We stayed here over Christmas and the staff were very unfriendly and did not make us feel welcome at all. For a family run hotel there was no family friendly service. Over the 3 days we stayed here not 1 of the staff greeted or even smiled at us. Very disappointing.
The atmosphere is good, nice staffs, quite near the markets and the Kaiser castle. Clean and quiet, good wifi.
A bit far from the station.
Great hotel in the lovely old part of town. Highly recommended
Location is great for city center !
Dallymar brand of coffee is very bitter that is served for breakfast, .....
good room, comfortable bed, beautifully clean, excellent buffet breakfast, great location
Updated room in a historic structure.
Lack of adequate lighting in the room
Being the oldest building in town
Being mislead by reception. We were told reception is open until 10 pm and they roll it up at 8 pm or when the last guest arrives. When we raised the question of what if we had an issue or questions, we were told to get all our questions in in the moring, which is ridiculous. If there was an emergency, what would we have done as the phone in the room did not work. Would not return!!!