Hotel built in 1968, Last complete renovation 1998, Last partial renovation 2009, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 30, Number of single rooms 10, Number of double rooms 20, of which have 2 separate beds 9, of which have a double bed 11, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 11, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 4, Rooms with connecting door 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 30, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 07:00, to 21:00, Earliest check-in 12:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, Boutique hotel, Beach hotel, family-run hotel, Family hotel, No-smoking room 20, Family rooms available 126
Camino Viejo de Garrucha 24, 04140 Carboneras, Spain
- Station (ALMERIA) 65.0 km
- City centre (Carboneras) 1.06 km
- Airport (Almería International Airport (LEI)) 46.46 km
8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- American Express
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 12:30.00 until 16:00.00 and from 19:30 until 22:30.00 Closed monday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Sunbathing lawn
- Garden terrace
- Outdoor swimming pool open from 07:00.00 until 12:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Emergency back-up generators
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 115
- Temperature controls in 30 rooms
- Individually controlled ventilation in 30 rooms
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of El Dorado Hotel con Encanto
The hotel and hotel room were kept very clean and the staff could not be more helpful and charming. The location, whilst being 10-15 minutes walk from the majority of restaurants, was right on the beach with a lovely view of the bay and a very friendly Beach Bar nearby. The saltwater pool in the hotel was excellent with safe and easy access.
Although spotlessly clean, the room was extremely basic which is fine for a 2 star hotel if the charges match the rating...sadly this was not the case and the only window in the room overlooked the corridor. The breakfast selection was also very basic with no HOT offering at all (the bacon, fried eggs, sausages were all displayed at the buffet on un heated plates). There appeared to be considerably less sunbeds than guests which resulted in some guests having to sit on chairs around the pool.
Lovely hotel. Immaculate. Clean. English speaking receptionist. Wifi. A few steps to beach
Having to leave.
The location is amazing and the staff is friendly and polite! Breakfast very various and rich!
No many places to lie down at the swimming pool...
This is a hotel with a difference. Does service really well and not corporately!
Nothing! A fridge in the room would have helped.