Hotel built in 1957, Last complete renovation 2010, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 12, Number of single rooms 5, Number of double rooms 7, of which have 2 separate beds 6, of which have a double bed 1, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, Reception manned at weekends from 07:00, to 11:00, Reception manned at weekends from 16:00, to 20:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 11:00, Reception manned from 16:00, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 10:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Station hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Gay and lesbian-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 8, Children's beds/cots 1
Marbacher Str. 18, 70435 Stuttgart, Germany
- Station (Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof) 5.3 km
- City centre (Stuttgart) 6.27 km
- Airport (Stuttgart Airport (STR)) 16.11 km
- Highway (A81 - Stuttgart-Zuffenhausen) 4.61 km
5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0,00 EUR Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 17:30.00 until 23:00.00 Closed monday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 09:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR Cost per day 0,00 EUR
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Windows for opening
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of El Camino
no hair dryer in the room
Well located in the heart of Zuffenhausen with 2 Metro stations close-by. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean.
Room and interior is a little outdated (but clean). Door and windows are poorly sound-proofed so it is a bit noisy (depending on how considerate the other guests are).
Big room, quiet when not to many people in the restaurant on the first floor. Not far away from Feuerbach
No fridge in the room, very few TV programs available.
room price is cheap and hôtel is quiet. The rooms are big and comfortable.
No fridge, no air conditionned
Friendly & helpful staff. Very convenient for tram to Stuttgart. Easy drive to Palace at Ludwigsburg. Good breakfast. Good parking
Why no external photo of hotel on Web?