Hotel built in 1790, Last complete renovation 1999, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 28, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 20, of which have 2 separate beds 0, of which have a double bed 20, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 0, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 0, Rooms with connecting door 4, Number of suites (separate rooms) 0, Number of junior suites 0, Number of apartments 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 21:30, Reception manned from 07:00, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, child-friendly hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, Hiking hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 13339, No-smoking room 28, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 2, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2019-09-30, Renovation work planned 2016-01-01, to 2016-03-24, in area room
Römermauer 36, 54634 Bitburg, Germany
- Station (Bitburg) 5.0 km
- City centre (Bitburg) 0.44 km
- Airport (Luxembourg-Findel International Airport (LUX)) 44.86 km
- Highway (A60 - Bitburg) 6.29 km
8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
9:00 AM to 10:30 PM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park Fee per 24 hours 0 EUR
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Security patrolled car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 11:30.00 until 14:00.00 and from 17:30 until 21:30.00 Closed wednesday,sunday
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0 EUR
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Seating area
- Separate luggage store
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 28 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 15 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Changing mat for babies
- Porter service
- Free daily newspapers
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Room service from 08:00.00 until 16:00.00
Evaluations of Eifelbräu
The dinner at this hotel was a bit expensive but the food was wonderful. The service lacked as a busload of people entered at the time we were there and we were forgetten about. As were the other guessts there already. The food was super but the lack of service certainly ruined it.
Breakfast was to open at 0800. That seemed late as we we left the first morning too early to eat. we asked about this and were told we would be charged anyway. On Sunday we were aboe to be there at 0800 but the ´´buffet´´ was not set up. No servers were available as they all were in the kitchen. At around 0830 there was still no hot food nor hot water for tea. No milk for coffee left on the tables and no one cared enough to even ask about if anyone needed anything. Extremelly disappointed and would not reccomend at all! THe hotel sites direct on a busy corner and the street noise is loud. There were curtians to block the light from the windows but our was not hooked up and hung half off. Also the lack of an elavator woudl be a problem to anyone physically having problems with many stairs. Maybe there was one there but no one told us and no one offered any help in any fashion.
no-one there to check me in. had to ring a number to find out where to find the key to let myself into the hotel, the person took ages to answer the phone. Eventually, when I got into the hotel and into my room it was absolutely freezing cold! I had to check out of the hotel the next morning and 06:45...no breakfast available. Dreadful hotel....never stay again!
Pleasant and helpful staff // all amenities were very clean and usable // breakfast was plentiful, varied and well presented.
The hotel is on the corner junction of a main road through Bitburg. There are traffic lights and loud engine noise till late at night and again from early morning. This, along with the unavoidable noise of LKW's (HGV's) made for a disrupted night's sleep. If you stay here, ask for a room away from the road.
The staff is freindly and very accomidating
Hotel ran out of hot water on my second night stay.
The Staff were extremely friendly. This was my second stay at this hotel and I would stay there again.
Fans would have been nice to have. The temperature was a little uncomfortable and the hotel did not have AC.