Hotel built in 1998, Last complete renovation 2010, Last partial renovation 2005, Number of floors 18, Total number of rooms 388, Number of single rooms 292, Number of double rooms 96, of which have 2 separate beds 96, of which have a double bed 292, Number of rooms with air conditioning 388, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Renovation work planned 2011-03-14, to 2011-10-31, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 183, Mandarin speaking staff during the day, Renovation work planned 2011-03-14, to 2011-10-31, in area other
13 Jalan 16/11, Pusat Dagang Sek 16, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Sungai Buloh, Malaysia
- Station (Kuala Lumpur - Sentral Railway Station) 4.68 km
- City centre (Petaling Jaya) 4.8 km
- Airport (Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)) 42.96 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Garden terrace
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:30 o'clock to 10:30 o'clock
- Halal food available
- Wheelchair users can check door widths at reception
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Satellite TV
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- TV with international news channel
- Complimentary slippers provided in room
- Chinese TV channel
- Free tea supplies in room
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Free daily newspapers
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Personal daily newspaper for every room
- WLAN in room
- Evening entertainment
- Limousine service
Evaluations of Eastin Petaling Jaya
I have a very bad experience with one of the receptionists (Michelle, as shown on name tag) on this stay. I have provided all the details during my booking by using this website. Furthermore, I am a regular guest, they should have all the details and know what to put in the tax invoice. However, that morning during my check-out, it took me around 20min just to do a simple check-out. The attendance (name mentioned above) was very not friendly (may be I can describe it as 'rude'). She was showing bad face when I requested to put in the details that I needed in the tax invoice (she should has the record in the system). It causes me be late in my appointment (20min for only check-out). On top of that, they have verified my credit card during my check-in. However, during my check-out, the attendance use ´´online sale´´ to charge me instead of ´´offline sale´´. She also didn't show me that she has cancelled the verified amount. I called to their customer complaint to clarify about this after that, they promised will get back to me but, 1 week passed, no response at all. The very first and worst experience that I have with this hotel.
Breakfast buffet food is good and many choice.
Location is not that convenience as not near the shopping mall, only a 7-11. and also traffic jam area. Hotel staff is not experience enough as almost cannot get a room even already book 1 week before and ask me to wait for the room or want me to take more expensive room. Although finally can get the room but need to wait for long and tiring after long travel. Room light not bright enough.
Room was spacious and bed was nice,
Room was very dim and the carpet was old.
Food and fitness center
far from town cannot walk to other location
Accomodating and fast service. Value for money was definitely there.
Big room and bathroom. Value for money
1. No restaurants opened nearby especially at night. 2. Traffic jams during the peak office hour and when it rains.
-Lot variety for breakfast -Bed and chairs are comfortable and in good condition -Quite clean in bedroom but not in bathroom
-Can hear noises from other rooms -No welcome smile and warm regard from the staffs -ask for coffee but take long time to serve during breakfast even though you can see actually they all are not really busy -bathroom shower leak and not really in clean condition
1. Cleanliness is ok.
1. Hotel booking cancellation is not available, this is the most problem-some since the business trip may change the schedule as well. 2. Wifi is not working at all. 3. You can count how many time people flush the toilet. 4. Not all, but some receptionist is ignorant.
Chinese food isn't delicious.