Hotel built in 2011, Last complete renovation 2013, Last partial renovation 2013, Number of floors 33, Total number of rooms 390, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 390, Rooms with connecting door 51, Number of suites (separate rooms) 3, Number of rooms with air conditioning 390, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 390
33/1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, 10120 Bangkok, Thailand
- Station (Bangkok - Hua Lamphong Railway Station) 2.27 km
- City centre (Krung Thep) 1.87 km
- Airport (Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)) 24.71 km
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
0:00 AM to 24:00 PM
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 4 open from 06:00.00 until 23:30.00
- Hotel bar
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Breakfast from 06:00 o'clock to 11:30 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Special facilities for the disabled (visually impaired/deaf)
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Iron + ironing board
- Centrally controlled air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Hotel safe
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Shuttle service to the airport Fee 1850 THB
- Business center
- Car rental
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Parking directly by the hotel
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free garage in or directly by hotel
- WLAN in room
- Beddings changed every 1 day(s)
- Pets not allowed
- Limousine service
- Medical service
Evaluations of Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn Bangkok
Breakfast is quite good.
- Walk way from BTS to the building. - Security
- Air condition is quite hot. It must be controlled at 22 'C with maximum fan speed.
Excellence in service, staffs are friendly and kindly. my room is clear and well decoration.
The Location & the Room very spacious & clean & the view from Room
I would say less choice of Breakfast for Indian Vegetarian visitors... few more choices can be made available-- Eastin Grand can check the menu's of other Indian hotels at Sathorn itself & can add 1-2 dishes will be great
Strategic location with good access to public transportation (BTS rail) and short walking distance to Bayer Thai office
RIght next to the BTS station with a connecting bridge to the hotel. Friendly service staff.
Nothing nearby. Only 1 Thai food restaurant next to the hotel. You have to take the BTS to go out for dinner. Or walk about 1km to restaurants nearby. In the heat in Thailand, 1km is considered far.
Staffs are very friendly and helpful.
Swimming pool close too early.
Hotel is efficient and well run.
Location of hotel is not very good as there is nothing much within walking distance. However, it is not that difficult (although inconvenient) to take sky train to Silom (2 stops away) which has malls and many restaurants.
Great Food on LUCE Restaurant. Nice Swimming Pool. Across MRT Station.
The location is good, very convenience for business, shopping, meeting firends. Breakfast is excellent. Kids room is well arranged.