Hotel built in 2004, Last complete renovation 2004, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 3, Total number of rooms 128, Number of single rooms 0, Number of double rooms 128, of which have a double bed 128, Rooms with connecting door 6, Number of suites (separate rooms) 4, Number of junior suites 4, Number of apartments 2, Number of rooms with air conditioning 128, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 16:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Number of luxury rooms 20, Number of business rooms 12, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Ayurveda treatment, Certified Design Hotel, VARTA certified business hotel 247289, VDR certified business hotel, VDR certified conference hotel, No-smoking room 120, Children's beds/cots 2, Air Plus Meeting Card, DEHOGA Rating 4, DEHOGA Rating valid until 2018-09-10
Simon-von-Utrecht Str. 31, 20359 Hamburg, Germany
- Station (Hamburg Hbf) 2.77 km
- City centre (Hamburg) 1.81 km
- Airport (Hamburg Airport (HAM)) 8.95 km
- Highway (A7 - Hamburg-Othmarschen) 4.52 km
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Reception manned at weekends:
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- American Express
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Public Internet terminal Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Marked disabled parking space
- Garage in the hotel Fee per 24 hours 18,00 EUR
- Garage is a 0-minute walk away
- Restaurant(s) 1 open from 06:30.00 until 23:00.00
- Hotel bar
- Open-air restaurant/beer garden, etc.
- Garden terrace
- Roof garden
- Sauna Fee 0 EUR
- Fitness room
- Health and beauty center open from 12:00.00 until 22:00.00
- Beauty parlor open from 11:00.00 until 21:00.00
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic emergency wake-up alarm
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- Fitness centre Fee 0 EUR
- Breakfast from 06:30 o'clock to 11:00 o'clock
- Vegetarian food available
- Wholefood available
- Diabetic food available
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 3
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Telephone by the bed
- Telephone on the desk
- Room safe
- Temperature controls in 128 rooms
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Bathroom with shower
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV in the bathroom
- TV with international news channel
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 25,00 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 25,00 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
- Free use of the sauna
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 1 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 2 day(s)
- Room service from 06:30.00 until 23:00.00
- Babysitter Hourly rate 25,00 EUR
- Limousine service
Evaluations of east
Die Beleuchtung im Waschbereich ist zu schwach.
All good no negatives
The entrance is a little confusing, I spent 10 minutes being ignored by the concierge only to be told check in was around the corner
High quality 1.st class athomsphere, everywhere in this hotel, very live-styled launges // short perfect..
stairways in Atrium too noisy // car-parking fee should be included room fare.
Like coming home. And never leave again
Not a thing!!!
Wonderful design, beautiful rooms, wonderful restaurant, lovely staff- you don`t want to leave anymore once you`re there... i love the hotel!!
the normal ´´croissant breakfast´´ wich is includet in most of faires, is of good quality, but a bit poor- in german breakfast-terms.
Uber cool place with rather dramatic rooms but...
It's really a nightclub pretending to be an Hotel. No availability in the restaurant (and the neighbourhood is a gastronomic armpit) and it took me 20 minutes to get a drink....If you want to eat/drink stick to a Marriott...
There was a clean feeling in entirely, and the attitude of the reception and the bar was very good.
Especially, the lavatory/washroom for a facial cleansing and a tooth polish was not easy to use. I felt that it caused in the design of the room of the present age style.
beim Loungefrühstück bitte einen Maschinencaffee bieten und keinen aus der Kanne
Very nice hotel and wonderful decoration.
Reception is not manned sufficiently. The rooms are not replenished with ammenities e.g. bath soap after it has been finished which is a big disappointment considering the amount of money one pays. Furthermore, the mattress is not very comforable as well.