Hotel built in 1800, Last complete renovation 2003, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 36, Number of single rooms 7, Number of double rooms 19, of which have 2 separate beds 8, of which have a double bed 11, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 8, of which are suitable as four-bed rooms 2, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned from 00:00, to 00:00, Earliest check-in 13:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, English-speaking staff available at night, Hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, Holiday hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 36, Family rooms available 2, Children's beds/cots 1
Leinster Gardens 19, W2 3AN London, United Kingdom
- Station (London - Paddington Railway Station) 0.63 km
- City centre (London Oxford Circus) 3.1 km
- Airport (London City Airport (LCY)) 16.55 km
The Duke of Leinster Hotel is located in the London district of Bayswater, close to Bayswater and Paddington Stations with direct link to Heathrow Airport as well as perfect connections to all London attractions such as Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, London Eye and Tower of London.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Travelers' checks
Accepted payment methods
- Reception (lobby)
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Video surveillance of entrances
- Video surveillance of hotel lobby
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Mobile phone reception
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Emergency exits for each floor
- Building meets all current local, state and country building codes
- Guest room doors self closing
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Satellite TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Room safe
- Coffee machine/tea-maker in 36 rooms
- Iron + ironing board
- Temperature controls
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Full-length mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- TV with international news channel
- Hotel safe
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Vending machine for beverages
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Free daily newspapers
- Sightseeing tours
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- WLAN in room
- Pets not allowed
Evaluations of Duke of Leinster
Damp on walls, no wifi for duration, incompetent staff room not as booked
Good value. Walking distance to Paddington Station. Reasonable breakfast although not cooked.
Good value. Not bad position close to Paddington. Would use again especially for short stay.
Room extremely small.
Super location for a quick visit to London. Service was good. Room was quite sweet with a lovely bay window looking over a little park. Breakfast was just what was needed. Overall, a good choice of hotel for our stay.
I booked the hotel because it was a reasonable price, and would only ever consider recommending it for this reason. The only real positives were that the lady on reception was very helpful in arranging a taxi for me to go out and the breakfast was OK.
The room was very unclean, there were empty food wrappers on the floor so it seemed it hadn't been cleaned since the last guests left. There was a large stain on the carpet which looked very unclean. The toilet was also leaking but when I requested to swap rooms I was told it was fully booked and so I couldn't. You had to tread around the puddles on the floor which was difficult in such a small bathroom. It had clearly been leaking for some time as there were water marks on the floor from where it had dried previously. There was no-one available to come and look at/fix it. As I was only staying for 1 night I made do. Mine could have been a one-off and not typical of the hotel but I would not recommend it.
Helt greit hotell i et stlle strøk
The hotel was changed because of maintenance work, and we could not stay this hotel.
- Price-performance ratio - Friendliness and competence of staff
- Room size & equipment