Style of hotel and ambience
At the Hotel Dralle, guests may not only enjoy a relaxing holiday. Festivities and events such as family gathering, birthdays or weddings may also be arranged. As a guest at this family-run city hotel, you sleep in warmly decorated rooms with comfortable furnishings and free Wi-Fi. Savor traditional German cuisine in the charming restaurant with beer garden, or spend some nice time bowling.
Special features of the hotel
The restaurant is closed on Wednesdays.
Hotel built in 1999, Last partial renovation 2016, Number of floors 2, Total number of rooms 17, Number of single rooms 6, Number of double rooms 11, of which have 2 separate beds 11, of which are suitable as three-bed rooms 1, Hotel open all year round, Reception manned at weekends from 08:00, to 12:00, Reception manned at weekends from 17:00, to 20:00, Reception manned from 07:00, to 12:00, Reception manned from 17:00, to 20:00, Earliest check-in 17:00, Latest check-out 11:00, English-speaking staff available during the day, Number of luxury rooms 2, Bed-and-breakfast hotel, City hotel, Business hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, family-run hotel, Cycling/biker hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 17, Children's beds/cots 2
Harburger Str. 13, 29303 Bergen, Germany
- Station (Hauptbahnhof Celle) 0.0 km
- City centre (Bergen) 0.28 km
- Airport (Hannover Airport (HAJ)) 43.11 km
- Highway (A7 - Soltau-Süd) 16.29 km
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Reception manned at weekends:
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Electronic cash
- Billing to corporate account possible
- (Bank) transfer
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- Coach parking space at hotel
- Restaurant(s) 0 open from 00:00.00 until 00:00.00 Closed monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday,saturday,sunday
- Hotel bar
- Garden terrace
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
- Mobile phone reception
- WLAN operator Hotsplot
- Breakfast from 07:00 o'clock to 10:00 o'clock
- Breakfast for early risers from 06:30 o'clock to 07:00 o'clock
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
- Parking area equipped with lights
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms Provider Hotsplots
- Wheelchair-friendly rooms in accordance with DIN 18024, 18025 Number 1
- Cable TV
- TV remote control
- Separate luggage store
- Telephone by the bed
- Soundproof windows
- Windows for opening
- Make-up mirror
- Bathroom with shower
- Bathroom with window
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Additional seating option in bathroom
- Large dogs permitted Fee per day 12 EUR
- Pets permitted Fee per day 7 EUR
- Hotel safe
- Vending machine for beverages
- Free daily newspapers
- Laundry service
- Shoe-polishing machine
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Parking directly by the hotel
- WLAN in room
- Towels changed every 2 day(s)
- Beddings changed every 4 day(s)
Evaluations of Dralle
Locality i.e. access to town centre, shops and other restaurants
Everything was perfect. No issues with rooms, staff or price
Alles war bestens. Das Zimmer war sauber,das personal super freundlich und der Zustand des Zimmers war auch top. Wir waren zum innenhof untergebracht und hatten absolute stille in unserem Zimmer. Auf jeden Fall kann ich das Hotel Preis leistungs technisch zu 100% weiter empfehlen.
Da gibts nichts was ich zu bemängeln habe
Das Personal war ausgesprochen freundlich. Wir hatten schon beim Einchecken eine Menge Spaß mit den Leuten! Die beiden Gebäude sind durch einen überdachten Gang verbunden, der durch einen sehr schönen Innenhof führt. Hinter dem Hotel sind außerdem ausreichend Parkplätze auf einem abgetrennten Innenhof vorhanden.
Die Zimmer sind leider sehr hellhörig. Wir waren im hinteren Haus in Zimmer 7 untergebracht. Irgendwo auf demselben Flur fand auf mind. 2 Zimmern bis halb zwei nachts eine Party statt und bei jedem öffnen und schließen der Zimmertüren klapperte unsere Tür, was einen erholsamen Schlaf unmöglich machte! Zudem hört man ab 5:30 Uhr das Rauschen der Dusche im Nachbarzimmer.
Poor breakfast but excellent dinner
location location location
Hotel does not open until 1800 so if you arrive early have to hang around before youan check in. c
value for money & close to all we could ask for.
The friendlyness opf staff and cleanliness
hotel was fully closed on a wednesday evening ,went back to the hotel around 21.30 for a drink but the hotel was fully shut .
The decor superb, room and bathroom good, except the toilet seat is rather low and could do with 'disabled' type of arms aid from toilet seat. Also an support to get down from the shower which, in Germany, are built high. Staff excellent.
No flop, - would only comment that English translation would be useful.
Friendly, comfortable, warm, central, good food and pleasant atmosphere.
It would be very useful to have more desk space to work in the room and wireless internet in the room would be very useful.
Excellent budget hotel - stayed a few times for one night stays - very helpful staff!!