Hotel built in 1985, Last complete renovation 2016, Number of floors 8, Total number of rooms 154, Number of suites (separate rooms) 136, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, No-smoking room 154
2780 Windy Ridge Parkway, 30339 Atlanta, United States of America
- Station (Atlanta - Amtrak Station) 12.42 km
- City centre (Atlantic City ) 17.39 km
- Airport (Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)) 28.36 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Restaurant(s) 4
- Hotel bar
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Hotel staff trained in automated external defibrillator usage (AED)
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Galleria
Rooms have just been refurbished to a great standard. Excellent bathroom with walk-in shower, very comfortable bed and ample storage.
Rooms facing the atrium are noisy as sound travels very well. The A/C has not been refurbished and is too noisy. Needed ear plugs to be able to sleep.
Air conditioner broke, but maintenance came back three times to try and fix the compressor. In the end they got me a fan and discounted the price of the room.
Very nice lounge area with the high top and power strip.
Big stain on room floor. Tub caulking was cracking/missing. Exercise room was small.
I wish I could remember the young lady I spoke to on the phone. She was on swing shift and wonderful. My room was ready early as I requested and my checkin was fast and overall my room was very good.
Nothing that would keep me from coming back, but: 1. Bar tender has NO personality or customer service skills 2. Food was NOT good, very disappointed 3. My bed was poorly made, the skirt was hanging lobsided and messy 4. The room was stuffy and musty
A nice hotel for the price. If you get a free breakfast it is worth the price. If not, then your stay becomes a little expensive.
They did not have a toiletary item I needed. Instead of offering to help, the person at the desk directed me to a Walgreens down the street. Not exactly an ´´Over and Above´´ attitude I would expect.