Hotel built in 1999, Last complete renovation 1999, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 197, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, child-friendly hotel, No-smoking room 0
240 MOUNT VERNON STREET, 02125 Boston, United States of America
- Station (Boston - South Railway Station) 3.59 km
- City centre (Boston) 4.33 km
- Airport (General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport (BOS)) 6.02 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Marked disabled parking space
- Children's playground
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Easy access for wheelchairs
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
- Room service
Evaluations of DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Bayside
hotel was OK, close to highway and easy access. price (for Boston) was OK. close to public transport to downtown.
the hotel is not really central, and nothing walking distance from there (no restaurants or bars or anything of that kind)
The hotel location was convenient
The breakfast could have more diversity.
The air condition device is a little noicy.
going for a run at the bayside
I did not eat at the hotel !
I had a damage on my almost new front-tire on the car. A woman from the staff saw me run over some clear broken glass, on the parkinglot in the back, with I payed for ! - I think when you take money for parking at the Hotel, the area has to be clan and watched at some point ! - what else am I paying for ? I asked if they would pay for a new tire, but only got some help to change it ! I don't think this is ok !!!
hotel charges US$10 per night for outside parking. this should be in the description. hotel did not initially honor hotel.de reservation room price. desk clerk was persuaded to correct this.