Hotel built in 1999, Last complete renovation 1999, Number of floors 6, Total number of rooms 197, Number of suites (separate rooms) 2, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 197
240 Mt. Vernon Street, 02125 Boston, United States of America
- Station (Boston - South Railway Station) 3.59 km
- City centre (Boston) 4.33 km
- Airport (General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport (BOS)) 6.02 km
In walking distance of the picturesque Harborwalk, this hotel attracts its guests with a favourable location close to the Joe Moakley Park and the Old Harbour of Boston. On your sightseeing tour in the city centre, you should not miss the Massachusetts State House and the Old State House (6 km).
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Restaurant(s) 3
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Laundry service
Evaluations of DoubleTree Club by Hilton Boston Bayside
The hotel location was convenient
The breakfast could have more diversity.
The air condition device is a little noicy.
going for a run at the bayside
I did not eat at the hotel !
I had a damage on my almost new front-tire on the car. A woman from the staff saw me run over some clear broken glass on the parkinglot in the back with I payed for ! - I think when you take money for parking at the Hotel the area has to be clan and watched at some point ! - what else am I paying for ? I asked if they would pay for a new tire but only got some help to change it ! I don't think this is ok !!!
hotel charges US$10 per night for outside parking. this should be in the description. hotel did not initially honor hotel.de reservation room price. desk clerk was persuaded to correct this.