Hotel built in 1969, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 14, Total number of rooms 850, Number of suites (separate rooms) 12, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, No-smoking room 850
18740 International Boulevard, 98188 Seattle, United States of America
- City centre (Seattle) 18.88 km
- Airport (Seattle Tacoma International Airport (SEA)) 1.85 km
The hotel is situated next to SeaTac-Tacoma International Airport and offers quick access to the Link Light Rail Station. Seattle can be reached within 20 minutes via car.
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Restaurant(s) 6
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Hotel complies with country/state/local fire laws
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of DoubleTree by Hilton Seattle Airport
The room was really great.
My room was too far from the front desk.
Close to airport
Bathrooms getting a bit old - never renovating
* Pool area * very quiet
* Getting an invoice addressed to another address took a long time. * Shuttle to airport only every 20 minutes
Quiet rooms, Good shuttle service to airport
Prices in restaurant are a bit high
Friendly attentative staff - enjoyed my second stay at the Double Tree SEA
The hallways are a bit old fashioned and in need of an upgrade
Could find the hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner, cream easily. Need to move quickly in the morning & everything went smoothly. thank you.
The hotel is convenient to the airport and nice accomodations.
Internet is not free.
Great hotel - the staff is very friendly and the hotel is nicely decorated. When you check in - you get a hot cookie - who can beat that? :-)
internet access was via landline - no wifi in my room.
Offered good price for LH staff/spacious room/nice holiday decor and atmosphere
Hotel seems dark, needs to be updated. Rooms in remote tower feel isolated.