Hotel built in 2012, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 57, Total number of rooms 850, Number of suites (separate rooms) 152, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, No-smoking room 850
889 Yanggao Nan Road Pudong, 200127 Shanghai, China
- Station (Shanghai - Railway Station) 8.63 km
- City centre (Shanghai) 6.17 km
- Airport (Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA)) 18.93 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 4
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Shanghai - Pudong
High standard hotel. Already some years old, but still in good shape. Definitely good value for money.
Breakfast area very crowded.
Security was great.
The cushion in the bed was not enough. It almost hit the baseboard. The bathroom fan was running loud all the time and there was no way to turn it off.
High class hotel, very professional, friendly and clean
perfect location and good room cleanness.
weak WiFi connection very old hairdryer
Sports facilities and breakfast.
The staff are not very accommodating and friendly. Rooms are not thoroughly cleaned.
Facilities and breakfast.
Staff courtesy and lack of hospitality.
Cleanliness and ambience
AC was not working fine, Hotel staff were not cooperative and did not take time to respond to queries and were not kind to listen.
The Wifi is quite stable for this hotel and the hotel is near to Bayer office as well as train station.
I found foreign particles in the bath tub.
service, room space
shower equipment, breakfast