Hotel built in 2012, Last complete renovation 2012, Number of floors 57, Total number of rooms 850, Number of suites (separate rooms) 152, Earliest check-in 14:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Hotel, City hotel, Certified Spa Hotel, No-smoking room 850
889 Yanggao Nan Road Pudong, 200127 Shanghai, China
- Station (Shanghai - Railway Station) 8.63 km
- City centre (Shanghai) 6.17 km
- Airport (Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA)) 18.93 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Secure parking
- Security patrolled car park
- Parking with charging facility for electric cars
- Executive/business floor
- Restaurant(s) 4
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Security guards
- Fitness centre
- Door with security lock in 0 rooms
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- All guest rooms equipped with sprinklers
- All hallways equipped with sprinklers
- Parking areas patrolled
- Parking area equipped with lights
- Video surveillance recorded 24 hrs a day
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- WLAN with Internet access in rooms
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Iron + ironing board
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Car rental
- Laundry service
- Store/mini supermarket
Evaluations of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Shanghai - Pudong
1. I have requested a room with kitchen but i have not got. 2. Less vegetarians dishes.
Hotel safety is extremely critical: room key was given to another hotel guests, who entered my room at night. Hotel was not able to explain and offered a room upgrade instead of ensuring guests safety.
Staff was very friendly and spoke English Well. The breakfast bar is fantastic with a little bit of everything.
Hotel Room was old but clean.
Room was solid and comfortable
Check in experience was not good. Understaffed, slow and one female member of staff was quite rude The standard free wifi offering was very unreliable, kept dropping out
City view is good, walk-able to Shanghai metro station. Its quite and clam.
There were some stains in the room carpet, so it doesn't look so clean. It takes more time for the tap water to get hot.
a bit far from station
Early check-in possible All staffs are friendly to help out Calling local taxi via Bell staff (specially thanks to ' Sunny Tang') managed perfect to avoid black Taxi.
Used dishes on the table at Breakfast area is not quickly cleaned up.
Rooms are cleanish...
Rooms smell, the kind of wood furniture stain used smells rather bad. Even though all hotels in China are smoke free. Guests freely smoke in this hotel. Staff seems not to do anything about it. Staying in East Wing is extremely inconvenient as you have to go to the main West wing for everything
Bayer deal available room is really small and noisy. No free Parking.