Hotel built in 1800, Last complete renovation 2018, Number of floors 7, Total number of rooms 203, Number of suites (separate rooms) 10, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 11:00, Hotel, City hotel, Trade fair/conference hotel, No-smoking room 203
100 Queens Gate, SW7 5AG London, United Kingdom
- Station (London - Victoria Railway Station) 2.4 km
- City centre (London) 3.73 km
- Airport (London City Airport (LCY)) 16.25 km
- Highway 15.0 km
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB Intl.)
Accepted payment methods
- Hotel-owned car park
- Car park is directly by hotel
- Restaurant(s) 1
- Hotel bar
- Fitness room
- Fire alarm
- Smoke detectors
- WLAN with Internet access in lobby
- Fitness centre
- Smoke detectors in all rooms
- Hallways equipped with fire exstinguishers
- Hotel has emergency lighting
- Hotel staiways ventilated
- Audible smoke alarm in hallways
- Hotel staff trained in first aid
- Coffee machine/tea-maker
- Windows for opening
- Emergency information
- Plan of emergency exits
- Safety deposit boxes at reception
- Air conditioning in public areas
- Classic concierge service
- Express check-out
Evaluations of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Kensington
I was asked to use the express checkout and was informed that the stay invoice would be sent over the email.. However I did not receive the stay invoice and I am still trying to follow up with both HRS & the HOTEL again ..
The noise in the corridor. Cleaners to noisy in the morning.
The hotel staff were very helpful.
The bathroom was not clear, however this was dealt with quickly when I complained.
The consierge and bell captain were friendly and efficient.
The staff who checked us in was not very experienced and gave us a smoking room even though we requested a non-smoking room online. There was no door chain and the double lock in our room was broken. The coffee milks on the tea/coffee making tray were long after the use before dates. The breakfast buffet is too expensive for the quality.